Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.
Last edited by a moderator:


That old new is still relevant..? I still don't get why some people still care, not saying you..He didn't beat my ass, why would they need to hold a grudge..She doesn't care.Take it to the head....is that his ode to Rihanna?
It was more dark humor than anything.That old new is still relevant..? I still don't get why some people still care, not saying you..He didn't beat my ass, why would they need to hold a grudge..She doesn't care.
that's so bad gary...Take it to the head....is that his ode to Rihanna?

I mean...I didn't even have to think about that one. I guess I'm an awful human being.that's so bad gary...


Why is it relevant? It doesn't affect your life in any shape or form. That's the problem, I have with most people that care. I don't have time to hold a grudge against someone that I don't know. If you ask me, I'll say I don't care about him. He's irrelevant and people need to get over it.It was more dark humor than anything.
And yeah, I think it's still relevant...am I crazy? I think he's a piece of shit so yeah. Not that I'm a Rihanna fan either.
Oh, to hold a grudge. No way, ANYTHING that happens in the personal life of someone famous is one of the most uninteresting things, I only care about the media they perform in.. And in this case, for those two, I don't even care about that..I guess I'm one those few people that don't give a damn. I just find it annoying that everyone keeps bringing it up..that is all, I can understand for comic relief but to hold a grudge. No way!

I'm indifferent to him honestly. But facts are facts. I don't spend two seconds thinking about him. But you honestly sound like you're defending him on some level, dunno. Maybe it's just your wording.Why is it relevant? It doesn't affect your life in any shape or form. That's the problem, I have with most people that care. I don't have time to hold a grudge against someone that I don't know. If you ask me, I'll say I don't care about him. He's irrelevant and people need to get over it.
Probably because he's a cocky nutjob who beat the shit out of his girlfriend? I don't know...we come to an agreement. not defending..just wondered why people hold a grudge..that's all.
I wouldn't call it people holding a "grudge". He's a celeb, we don't know the guy personally. But it's still beating the crap out of his girlfriend, so dunno how that is overlooked.you got a point there..I didn't expect people to care after 4 years..