Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!
Haven't played much, I like the changes they made, it's really a great game compared to the Diamond/Pearl one's. Well, it's all the same of course but with changes every time. I played White for about 20 hours now, but I only have three badges and 17 Pokémon, lol.
I usually play when I'm bored nowadays, but playing on the (3)DS isn't that much fun, so I tend to do other things at the same time, like coming here or watching series. I haven't even touched my Black version yet, but then again, I'll wait until I finished White and then probably some more. Too much of the same stuff to play right after each other.
I also started re-playing LeafGreen some time ago, I don't own it, borrowed it from my girlfriend. I intend to actually finish it this time, so the story-line and capture all Pokémon, lol. Pokémon Blue, Yellow and Sapphire are the only games in which I actually finished the story-line.
Sad ain't it. How about you?