Re: Give me a dream.
I'm always normal!
I'm always normal!





Ah nice, more players I can kill!Waiting to join the next Mafia game! \o/ Wanting to play Black Ops and will soon! \o/
How's House M.D.? It's one of my favorites even though I haven't seen it in years. :\
Kickin' some asses and banging some asses?![]()





No. That's what Imp said. I just said that Hyst and I lived in the moment and we didn't regret anything.He said Hyst banged him during Mafia Game 9 u.u

Pfft, I might be hard to kill. D:Ah nice, more players I can kill!
Black Ops? So you are one of those people, huh?
House is still great of course! Just saw episode 16 of season 7. That ending was so anti-anti-climax. Actually didn't suspect it until one second before it happened.
But yeah, the show and characters are still great. I've missed Thirteen for the entire season now, but she was busy with filming movies back when they filmed this, I guess. She got replaced indefinitely by the Joan of Arcadia actress. I like her though. But Thirteen is hotter. I want her back.
You should really catch up again. How can you not watch one of your favorites shows?
Well, I don't kick asses, but I do slap and bang them.
No. That's what Imp said. I just said that Hyst and I lived in the moment and we didn't regret anything.![]()
Not for me you won't.Pfft, I might be hard to kill. D:
Yep. I even hate Black Ops multiplayer because of shitheaded players. D:
So many people actually complain about House, at least after the new cast. Or was that just reviewers and stuff?
No more lesbo? D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11111
No cable. :<
orly? D:

That's why I love to play Battlefield online. There's actual intelligence online. In conversations and in the team-play. 



That annoys me even more. But then again, I never play it anymore.







Because it's too quiet, obviously I want to hear the music and effects. I just don't want to hear those damn kids talk.Why not mute the television itself?
they are too short. T_T Rambo mode is fun, especially when you can pick up weapons and keep getting replenished ammo. \o/ Sucks when the enemy sneaks up behidn you and tries to buttsecksshoot you though. :<
![]()
My kniving skills are too good to let that happen.