Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

I'm always normal! :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

I find your title very disturbing. reportage :police
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

Oh noes! :<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARHAHRARHARHARHAHARHARHARHAR

*coughs*

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO


Wuttup blood?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

Wattup gangstaa!

Nothing much actually. Just watching some House M.D. Waiting for the rest of the crew to finish the Townies off in the Mafia game 'cause I can't wait to win the next one again. :3c

'sup with you, holmes?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

Waiting to join the next Mafia game! \o/ Wanting to play Black Ops and will soon! \o/

How's House M.D.? It's one of my favorites even though I haven't seen it in years. :\

Kickin' some asses and banging some asses? :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Middle finger up! I'ma just keep grabbin' my balls, cup 'em..

Waiting to join the next Mafia game! \o/ Wanting to play Black Ops and will soon! \o/

How's House M.D.? It's one of my favorites even though I haven't seen it in years. :\

Kickin' some asses and banging some asses? :3c
Ah nice, more players I can kill! :derp

Black Ops? So you are one of those people, huh? :cookiestare

House is still great of course! Just saw episode 16 of season 7. That ending was so anti-anti-climax. Actually didn't suspect it until one second before it happened.

But yeah, the show and characters are still great. I've missed Thirteen for the entire season now, but she was busy with filming movies back when they filmed this, I guess. She got replaced indefinitely by the Joan of Arcadia actress. I like her though. But Thirteen is hotter. I want her back. :hurr

You should really catch up again. How can you not watch one of your favorites shows? :oh

Well, I don't kick asses, but I do slap and bang them. :3c
He said Hyst banged him during Mafia Game 9 u.u
No. That's what Imp said. I just said that Hyst and I lived in the moment and we didn't regret anything. :noworry
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

What is this...















I don't even...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Ah nice, more players I can kill! :derp

Black Ops? So you are one of those people, huh? :cookiestare

House is still great of course! Just saw episode 16 of season 7. That ending was so anti-anti-climax. Actually didn't suspect it until one second before it happened.

But yeah, the show and characters are still great. I've missed Thirteen for the entire season now, but she was busy with filming movies back when they filmed this, I guess. She got replaced indefinitely by the Joan of Arcadia actress. I like her though. But Thirteen is hotter. I want her back. :hurr

You should really catch up again. How can you not watch one of your favorites shows? :oh

Well, I don't kick asses, but I do slap and bang them. :3c


No. That's what Imp said. I just said that Hyst and I lived in the moment and we didn't regret anything. :noworry
Pfft, I might be hard to kill. D:

Yep. I even hate Black Ops multiplayer because of shitheaded players. D:

So many people actually complain about House, at least after the new cast. Or was that just reviewers and stuff?

No more lesbo? D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11111

No cable. :<

orly? D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Pfft, I might be hard to kill. D:

Yep. I even hate Black Ops multiplayer because of shitheaded players. D:

So many people actually complain about House, at least after the new cast. Or was that just reviewers and stuff?

No more lesbo? D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11111

No cable. :<

orly? D:
Not for me you won't. :amuse

Yeah, I hate CoD MP too, it's like, when people get online on CoD, they turn into 12-year old retards. :oh That's why I love to play Battlefield online. There's actual intelligence online. In conversations and in the team-play.

Well, until now she's been credited every single episode and I'm sure she'll return somewhere this season.. I think.. and hope.. :oh

And why do you need cable when you have the interwebz?

yarly! ;D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

For you, even harder. :>

Exactly. It's annoying to play against them, no fun. :\

Oh, kk. She'll probably be fired though.

Prefer TV. Don't you? D:

notrly! D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Bring it on, bitch.

Yeah, I mean, I love to play against them, it's easy XP for me. But if they have headsets! O_O' And especially those little German kids screaming through their headsets! FUCK! How I hate those.

Do you also play Battlefield games? I'm really looking forward to Battlefield 3 coming out soon. I can't fucking wait! So awesome! So Epic! So Sexy! ARGH I WANT IT NOW! :yelling

I actually hate watching tv. I have two tv's, one for gaming and one for who-knows-what. I basically download ever-y-thing. First of all, I wouldn't be able to follow any shows and series on tv because of the schedule's of my jobs and school.

Second, even if I could, I probably couldn't wait for the next season/episode to air and download it anyway. Usually I tend to watch it on tv though, but it's through the pc. Even if I'm on my pc, it's hooked to the tv.

Bigger screen. Better for my porn games and series.

iforgotwhatthiswasaboutrly! :<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

You'll be sorry you challenged me, ho.

Stop using headsets, then? :|

no. I hear good things about it, at least better things than about Black Ops.

TV is more fun though, even if less flexible. Big TV = enjoyment. :hurr

Oh, nice. :o

METOORLY D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

I doubt it.

I don't use headsets playing CoD. They do, but you have to re-mute them every single start of a new map. :-_- That annoys me even more. But then again, I never play it anymore.

Hmm, I have to say, I find Battlefield better IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. Sure, CoD has nice games, CoD2 is still one of my favorite shooters today, but it can't compare to the Battlefield series in any way possible. You should really buy the games, but since you never played anything from the franchise before I would just start with Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2.

2 is the newest in the franchise and also the best. Until Battlefield 3 arrives. And well, Battlefield: Bad Company 3 will also come somewhere next year. I hope.

That's why I have everything plugged in on the tv. :ohaielmo
Same principle, but very, very, very flexible. :p

Nice indeed.

:oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Don't doubt. Belieeeeeve.

Makes no sense but okay.

Honestly, CoD's solo campaigns are awesome. I loved MW2's, though I only ever played MW2's and Black Ops'.

Oh, k. :|

:cookiestare

Flexibility ftw, amirite?

:mad
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

It actually makes sense. If other players use headsets and talk, you hear them. But you can mute them on the player-list of game you're playing. But whenever you finish a round and start a new one, they're not muted anymore so you have to mute them again.

Yes, sure. The Modern Warfare games has great single-player campaign. They're very, very short and too fucking linear, but yes, great campaigns. What I like about CoD is that you can go Rambo any time you want. That's the only reason I play CoD, because if I'm playing Battlefield games, I tend to sneak around, play tactical and shit. But I get tired of that and you can't go Rambo in Battlefield games, so then I switch a day or two to CoD games. Preferably MW2, because I don't like Black Ops. That single-player campaign was crap. CoD2 SP-campaing was the shit! Best ever.

Flexibility ftw, yesh. :hurr

:derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Why not mute the television itself?

they are too short. T_T Rambo mode is fun, especially when you can pick up weapons and keep getting replenished ammo. \o/ Sucks when the enemy sneaks up behidn you and tries to buttsecksshoot you though. :<

:derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Why not mute the television itself?

they are too short. T_T Rambo mode is fun, especially when you can pick up weapons and keep getting replenished ammo. \o/ Sucks when the enemy sneaks up behidn you and tries to buttsecksshoot you though. :<

:derp
Because it's too quiet, obviously I want to hear the music and effects. I just don't want to hear those damn kids talk.

Buttsecksshoot you? I never have had problems with that. :hurr My kniving skills are too good to let that happen.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Last time Magikarp evolved into Gyarados and our heroes were swallowed up in it's deadly Dragon Rage!

Then play music on your laptop or something? problem solved. :o

pfft, you can't knife if you don't know they're behind you. D:
 
Top