Re: I had a thread before it was cool.
Can't you share what you like/love in your thread to make it active again ?
1. I can. The thread's been dying since I first started it, it seems I'm not interesting enough for people? Most of the times I just gives answers but don't ask questions, so it's always an one-way street and that stops activity I think. I was planning on doing so from now on though, once it becomes active again.
Do you believe in Inelia Benz's character/sayings ?
2. I have truly no idea who Inelia Benz is. This question is invalid.
Are you happy that I share
this video with you ?
2. No. I don't have any feelings for this video whatsoever. First of all, I don't like the girl. Too skinny, too flat. Also, I don't like to watch pole-dancing. I never really did. I saw it on the German X-Factor quite a lot and they always repeat acts like that. Although on of the girls was pretty hot, I find it extremely boring to watch. Even live, I've had girls do that in front of me, but all I could do was yawn.
And like I said, I'll ask things back from now on.
Could you explain who Inelia Benz is and what she does and said? Also, did that video make you happy?