Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

:emocat Im busy with my shop thingie not whole day though, and Im still following mafia game
Do you have to do that? Or are you doing it by choice?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Do you have to do that? Or are you doing it by choice?
I dont have to but I wanna help >_<
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I dont have to but I wanna help >_<
Go do something else. Have fun!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Go do something else. Have fun!
I could meet with that guy but didnt want to lol :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I could meet with that guy but didnt want to lol :p
Why didn't you want that?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Why didn't you want that?
I dunno why :/ I dont feel like meeting with him or something.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I dunno why :/ I dont feel like meeting with him or something.
You don't love him anymore? :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

NO! and he wont for now!
He won't know for now that you don't love him?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

He won't know for now that you don't love him?
I dunno he just wants to meet and stuff and then I dunno if he wants more but I dont :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I dunno he just wants to meet and stuff and then I dunno if he wants more but I dont :XD
Then ask him and if so, tell him to gtfo.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Then ask him and if so, tell him to gtfo.
haha you know Im not mean :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

haha you know Im not mean :nah
But you're always mean to me? :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

But you're always mean to me? :oh
HOW ? :gwah

when I dont let you slap me in face with your little friend? :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

HOW ? :gwah

when I dont let you slap me in face with your little friend? :nah
Hey, don't talk about Hardy like that! :o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Hey, don't talk about Hardy like that! :o
oh so he is called Hardy? Thats cute :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

oh so he is called Hardy? Thats cute :nod
Well, yeah.. not.. what.. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

what? :oh
 
Top