Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

They were the best part of the movie.

That was a real WTF moment though, I thought the camera was going to do a spin and then something would happen, but no.. :oh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

That's why I moved back to my parents place Greg.
More luxury than you could ever afford with your black ass.
fucking sponge u.u
:rofl
that's something you shouldn't be proud of
i know you do,jo told me that u were like that too when imp me and bob met :3c
did she tell you I masturbated too...
:cookiefinger
Imagine how he must've felt during the Amsterdam/Paris/Romania/Sweden trips... :teehee
huh?.....wut?..........
I got everything I need right here...google it bitch
why would I want to go to those places when you've tainted the soil

:Haha
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

fucking sponge u.u
:rofl
that's something you shouldn't be proud of


huh?.....wut?..........
I got everything I need right here...google it bitch
why would I want to go to those places when you've tainted the soil

:Haha
Bitch please. You worship the ground I walk on.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Bitch please. You worship the ground I walk on.
wannabe gee.............wannabe gee
no....no........lil'tommy

:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

wannabe gee.............wannabe gee
no....no........lil'tommy

:lmao
You're not making any sense old man. Did you forget to take your medicine?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

You're not making any sense old man. Did you forget to take your medicine?
ohhhh shit....my meds


:toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Where the hell are you ? T_T
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

I don't know, where the fuck are you? :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Im here :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

So am I. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Thats good. :oh
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

I felt like Xad needed to see this.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Yes. Yes.

happythankyoumoreplease
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

I vomited.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom whats up ? :x3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Impending homicide. Jail time.

Stuff like that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

What's up Tommy ? ^_^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

What's up Tommy ? ^_^
Oh, you know what's up. :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

OH you dirty bastard :-_-
 
Top