Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.

Well, yeah, obviously.. :derp
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.

yo yo

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.


she gonna be big....watch
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.

I doubt it. :lmao

Sounds like pretty much everyone else that doesn't come through.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.

Brah - I heards you magic



:XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

The first steph hah? Hmm... wells.... wellps..... damns....
At least you understand that nothings happening....?

:shootme
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Done with Loop Tommy :3 But they should have kissed at least in the end :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I did read Loop. It was a good oneshot but nothing extraordinary...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

no one liked my super dog...im teaching him to fly
:toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I did read Loop. It was a good oneshot but nothing extraordinary...
It would be better if they kissed, right? eh ? :333333
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

It would be better if they kissed, right? eh ? :333333
I don't think so. The oneshot wasn't focused in romance and no one said that were in love with each other. :hmm
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

life is just a dream you know that's never ending
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't think so. The oneshot wasn't focused in romance and no one said that were in love with each other. :hmm
Thats true but still! :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Done with Loop Tommy :3 But they should have kissed at least in the end :nod
I did read Loop. It was a good oneshot but nothing extraordinary...
Well, in the end it's not, but it's a good way to start this shit. I really liked it when it came out, especially because the work of the author we were used to were fine typical(ish) shounens. Then after some absent he returned with this. So, that was kind of awesome back then.

And no Kat, like Leoat said, it wasn't focused at romance at all, that would've just made the ending bad and cheesy and it didn't need that at all.

Have you guys started Lilim Kiss already?

no one liked my super dog...im teaching him to fly
:toc
What are you talking about?

life is just a dream you know that's never ending
Life is wrong. Dreams are reality.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

im disappointed,i thought u knew...but u dont know jack
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Have you guys started Lilim Kiss already?
I didn't. I want to start today.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I finished Lilim 2 days ago ... :P I LOVED IT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT ... you are my manager now or wtv you will tell me what to read/watch :nod cuz I think you kinda know what I like ... HaC <33333333 also Im on the season 2 !
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

im disappointed,i thought u knew...but u dont know jack
Well, okay. See ya later cowboy.
I didn't. I want to start today.
Good, it's an easy and fun read, you'll be finished in no time.
I finished Lilim 2 days ago ... :P I LOVED IT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT ... you are my manager now or wtv you will tell me what to read/watch :nod cuz I think you kinda know what I like ... HaC <33333333 also Im on the season 2 !
Oh what, you read manga without me bugging you about it?! :o

Lilim Kiss was awesome right, I really loved it. We'll wait until Leoat finishes.
Read another manga of her, like, Ane Doki!. Maybe Leoat can read that too.
 
Top