Re: The world needs dreaming, never stop licking things.
Well, yeah, obviously..
Well, yeah, obviously..







It would be better if they kissed, right? eh ? :333333I did read Loop. It was a good oneshot but nothing extraordinary...
I don't think so. The oneshot wasn't focused in romance and no one said that were in love with each other.It would be better if they kissed, right? eh ? :333333

Thats true but still!I don't think so. The oneshot wasn't focused in romance and no one said that were in love with each other.![]()

Done with Loop Tommy :3 But they should have kissed at least in the end![]()
Well, in the end it's not, but it's a good way to start this shit. I really liked it when it came out, especially because the work of the author we were used to were fine typical(ish) shounens. Then after some absent he returned with this. So, that was kind of awesome back then.I did read Loop. It was a good oneshot but nothing extraordinary...
What are you talking about?no one liked my super dog...im teaching him to fly
![]()
Life is wrong. Dreams are reality.life is just a dream you know that's never ending
I didn't. I want to start today.Have you guys started Lilim Kiss already?
cuz I think you kinda know what I like ... HaC <33333333 also Im on the season 2 !Well, okay. See ya later cowboy.im disappointed,i thought u knew...but u dont know jack
Good, it's an easy and fun read, you'll be finished in no time.I didn't. I want to start today.
Oh what, you read manga without me bugging you about it?!I finished Lilim 2 days ago ... :P I LOVED IT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT ... you are my manager now or wtv you will tell me what to read/watchcuz I think you kinda know what I like ... HaC <33333333 also Im on the season 2 !
