Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

kinda creepy bro...dare i say perverted

kinda creepy bro...dare i say perverted


Its cutee if you saw his dog wanting to kiss him that was soo awww so cutekinda creepy bro...dare i say perverted
![]()

why are you here then ?Awwww ya kute bishes....
Im here but I'm not coming for xad![]()


Hey BabyDont ask complicated questions!
![]()


Sush / don't want to!!There I have the answer!!!
Chali you love him dont you ?! ADMIT![]()

hehe
Eww. You're too old.i love me some tom too
![]()
Pffff how cruel!!!Eww. You're too old.


Pffff how cruel!!!
here greg take my hug![]()


i'll make it....Just in case I'll say a farewell.
Hope you survive until our next meeting, gramps.
TOM you you made him run away!!! you you idiot![]()

He'll be back. They always come back.TOM you you made him run away!!! you you idiot![]()
He'll be back. They always come back.

So what?
wasn't i the one who revived this deadass thread...was it like a year since the last post before i posted in it?

I'll probably miss in in theaters, just like Thor 2 and other movies.you going to see Ender's Game?....