Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Background of what I mean:
i never understood why non-blacks are intimidated by women...

Background of what I mean:
Once I watched a video of a guy that said (with more details obviously):
¨I used to go to this lunch place just to watch this girl, spent weeks doing so. She was crazy beautiful. I was unconfident, and afraid of asking her out. The guys from the place already recognised me because of that
Then, one day, this black guy came in, saw the girl and inmediatly said -Do you have a boyfriend? Wanna go out?- And he left the place with the girl.
I respect black people, they don't give a f@ck¨
¨I used to go to this lunch place just to watch this girl, spent weeks doing so. She was crazy beautiful. I was unconfident, and afraid of asking her out. The guys from the place already recognised me because of that
Then, one day, this black guy came in, saw the girl and inmediatly said -Do you have a boyfriend? Wanna go out?- And he left the place with the girl.
I respect black people, they don't give a f@ck¨









