Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

Who is your favorite xxxHOLIC character?

  • Kimihiro Watanuki

    Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Yūko Ichihara

    Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Shizuka Dōmeki

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Himawari Kunogi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mokona Modoki

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Kohane Tsuyuri

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Maru and Moro

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haruka Dōmeki (Shizuka's grandfather)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mugetsu (Kudakitsune)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zashiki-warashi

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Reed Clow

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 2.2%

  • Total voters
    45

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread

@ zenakumk! watanuki01/04 is right, it would be on June for chapter 205 release and it would be on Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine.

This coming May, there will be a XXXHOLiC oneshot published in Weekly Shōnen Magazine #25.
and a new Horitsuba story published in the Magazine Special. (source: chibiyuuto & xxxfeather)

I'm also hoping that there would be some appearances of the Tsubasa casts on the future chapters of xxxHolic and maybe some directions of what path will Watanuki, Doumeki & Himawari takes (also some clue who will be Watanuki after some few more years) but until then we have to wait a little more...
 

xSeaStar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: xxxHolic Volume Cover Thread

Ooh lovely collection!! Thank you!! <3
 

Snowolf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
200
Reaction score
30
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Volume Cover Thread

did anyone notice that the background for vol 7 cover is the same used for the opening of xxxHOLiC Shunmuki? :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic Volume Cover Thread

LQ versions of 13~17.
 

cari-hime

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Ecuador
Re: New xxxHolic-Rou OAD

finally!!! well i got the ova its pretty much like Snowolf said. My guess is she isn't a reincarnation in any way, it's like Yuko's soul is communicating thru her. Right, we're left to wonder what's up with that "Im back" something- what does that mean, im back???
and if she is ineeded back, does that mean that Watanuki can leave the store? Is Yuko back to her granting wishes? Guess we'll have to wait for the manga ending.
And Himawari is married. Poor wata.
 
Last edited:

xSeaStar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Chapter/Magazine Confusion

Hi guys, I've just started reading this series and am confused about the chapters and the magazine releases.

I have all the BWYS chapters and volumes from MT, but it seems like there are discrepancies with the chapter numbering, like it suddenly seems to jump from around chapter 100 to 200.

I've done a search and all I can find is that Holic was released in a different formats for its tankoubons and in its releases in the magazines.

Would someone be kind enough to clear me up on:
1) what the situation is
2) exactly which magazine chapters are in which tankoubons.

Much love and appreciation!! <3


Update if anyone was interested.

I still don't know why the two are not matching, but after going through onemanga.com to match the chapters this is what I found:

Volume 1 = Ch 01-08
Volume 2 = Ch 09-15
Volume 3 = Ch 16-22
Volume 4 = Ch 23-28
Volume 5 = Ch 29-34
Volume 6 = Ch 35-42
Volume 7 = Ch 73-84
Volume 8 = Ch 85-96
Volume 9 = Ch 97-108
Volume 10 = Ch 108-121
Volume 11 = Ch 122-132
Volume 12 = Ch 133-144
Volume 13 = Ch 145-157
Volume 14 = Ch 156-170
Volume 15 = Ch 171-182
Volume 16 = Ch 183-193
Volume 17 = Ch 194-204

The latest chapter is Ch 204.
 
Last edited:

ZaCloud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
176
Reaction score
75
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter/Magazine Confusion

I noticed the same thing as I had caught up on the English published tankoubons, and was in too much suspense so I tried finding the next chapter scanslated and it was completely different in position. I was like whaaaat?

I think the chapters are longer in the tankoubon, so maybe they merge several magazine chapters together for the volumes? The chapters were fairly long in the book so maybe?

I was gonna line 'em up but never got time to, and still don't have any. ~_~
 

watanuki01/04

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread

Looks like ~S.a.k.u.r.a nohaNa~'s wish came true!!!

Its great to see the Tsubasa guys again!
 

xxxfeather

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Peru
Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread

Looks like ~S.a.k.u.r.a nohaNa~'s wish came true!!!

Its great to see the Tsubasa guys again!
Sure it is!!! And the Tsubasa icon...

...is Watanuki's signature.

Loved the mokonas. They look so cute together.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread

wonder y this looong wait was... and i guess 205 will again go along with wataniki s wish fulfillings . wonder when April 1 st will come thenn we can see himawari again .
 

watanuki01/04

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread

It was such a joy to read. Trying to contain my fan girl screams so my family doesn't think i'm strange was a real effort.

It was great to see the tsubasa gang again. I'm sure i have never seen Kurogane look so happy!
 

fairiehearts

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
64
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

I was sooo happy when I saw the tsubasa gang!! And I thought it was sooo sweet of watanuki to give syaoran a chance to see his sakura after like two years =)

Oh and I was wondering where you can find the horitsuba ch that's supposed to come out today...
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

Its nice to see the tsubasa gang once more & yes its nice for watanuki to help syaoran & the others go back home since their travelling randomly.
Now Wata having his own signature makes it more exciting because it may mean that on next future chapters he might be granting wishes like Yuuko-san..

Oh and I was wondering where you can find the horitsuba ch that's supposed to come out today...
i just found raws for the new Horistuba chapter, you can download it here (source: chibi yuuto & ritualscan2)
or check out chibi yuuto's site for more info :)
 

ZaCloud

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
176
Reaction score
75
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

Seriously, this was AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL! X3 Seeing them all together again was wonderful! The Mokonas = luv! Even Kurogane looked fluffy! :XD Seriously, I never thought I'd see him so gosh-darn HAPPY!!! It made my eyes tear up and I couldn't stop staring at his smile! X333333

And Wata looked ready to cry happy-tears himself. ^_^ So awesome. And loooove the sig. More and more, this story comes full-circle. It's amazing.
 

borrows123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: List Of Quote From xxxholic

That list is too long and it looks like that you have spent a lot of time in writing this ...
Thank you man you share with us...
 

zenakumk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

Ah, too bad they didn't show us what happened to the gang.
I wonder if this marks 'Tsubasa Chronicle' an 'End'. I hope not because I really like to see the gang one last time before the end of xxxholic. But maybe this is a sign that xxxholic is ALSO coming to an end.
 

fairiehearts

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
64
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

i bet if anything clamps going to have the tsubasa gang pop in and out of newer mangas in the future (ex. Kobato anime has them in one episode)
But I wonder when xxxholic will end, it seems to be winding down to a conclusion soon
 

feisu-chan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
250
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

Great chapter!!! It was fitting for the TRC Commemorative Day last 21 May... it was fun to see the TRC guys again!! I'm really all smiles now! Though, I hoped Doumeki was on this chapter drinking sake with Kurogane and Fye... And I hope the next chapter won't be a month long of waiting... still, I love this fanservice so much!!!
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread

i am sick of waiting any news on next issue ..y in the world Holic became this much irregular
 
Top