- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 6,247
- Reaction score
- 2,771
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: xxxHolic 165 Discussion/166 Prediction Thread

As for Doumeki not liking the food, I am sure it has something to do with what Yuuko said about the thing that was different between the way the student made the food and Watanuki. I am still trying to figure it out what it is. Do you have any ideas? Although it would be cute if it was love (Wata x Dou are such a cute CLAMP couple
), I don't think it is the case. My guess is that the reason has something to do with the student just doing it because she is about to get married.
Oooh! That is a good theory! I like it.@ Tsukisama: I wasn't exactly thinking that it's FWR butI have a strange feeling that Watanuki's father is
R!Syaoran...
I don't actually have a theory for this but after reading the latest chapter of TRC, it kind of made me think that it's possible....
http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/199/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/xxxHolic/165/09/
It's kind of creepy when the girl said she couldn't eat the food that she had made...it's exactly like Watanuki...but I wonder why Doumeki doesn't enjoy the food that Watanuki's student made...

As for Doumeki not liking the food, I am sure it has something to do with what Yuuko said about the thing that was different between the way the student made the food and Watanuki. I am still trying to figure it out what it is. Do you have any ideas? Although it would be cute if it was love (Wata x Dou are such a cute CLAMP couple
), I don't think it is the case. My guess is that the reason has something to do with the student just doing it because she is about to get married.

