- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 6,247
- Reaction score
- 2,771
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Notice any similarities ?
I'm not sure that I see the connections between all of the images. The only ones that sort of seem a bit similar are the first two. How do the other images xxxHolic, and to what sort of connection are trying to draw attention, i.e., is there some sort of theory about how this relates to the manga or the characters?
I'm not sure that I see the connections between all of the images. The only ones that sort of seem a bit similar are the first two. How do the other images xxxHolic, and to what sort of connection are trying to draw attention, i.e., is there some sort of theory about how this relates to the manga or the characters?


That is puzzling news!
I hope it doesn't get kicked out for not having enough action.
