- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: xxxHolic 159 - 160 Discussion/161 Prediction Thread
Predicts nothing, just feel like to post a question.
Currently there 2 groups that Editing xxxholic that I know of, BWYS and Franky-House.
Why are their releases unsincronized ? I mean, there are no volume chapter list that is actually a available other than BYWS'.
It makes it difficult to archive the releases into volumes (I organized my downloads into volumes, then each file/page is designated with a chapter number and page number).
Is there a place where we can get a volume list, or least equivalency lists of the manga ( Which BWYS' release is the same as Franky-House's ) ?
Predicts nothing, just feel like to post a question.
Currently there 2 groups that Editing xxxholic that I know of, BWYS and Franky-House.
Why are their releases unsincronized ? I mean, there are no volume chapter list that is actually a available other than BYWS'.
It makes it difficult to archive the releases into volumes (I organized my downloads into volumes, then each file/page is designated with a chapter number and page number).
Is there a place where we can get a volume list, or least equivalency lists of the manga ( Which BWYS' release is the same as Franky-House's ) ?



