Shounen - Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder why Miyamura thinks her sister has something to do with the 7th witch in particular. Does he know what her power is ?

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I wonder why Miyamura thinks her sister has something to do with the 7th witch in particular. Does he know what her power is ?
It seems her sister is affected by the 7th witch's power. That witch ruined his relationship with his sister, so I guess it's rational for him to avenge her sister and looking for the 7th witch. Probably we can chalk up that to the reason why Miyamura is being ambitious to become a school president as well, being a school president means that you're able to gather all information within the school.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes but my question is how does he know that it is this witch in particular. Is it because it is the only one left ?

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yes but my question is how does he know that it is this witch in particular. Is it because it is the only one left ?
I think so. So far the power of another witches doesn't seem could change her sister in that way. But to be honest things are still unclear at this moment, we can only make blurry guesses and predictions.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Isn't Yamada to clever in those last chapters ?

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yamada is always clever when it comes to these witches conundrum. The latest chapter was kinda expected for me personally, but still I'm getting giddy to read Yamada's counter attack next chapter.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes even if he had no problems kissing the guys, Urara will be something else.
Also are the nurses considered as teacher in japan since they call them sensei ?

Last edited:

Schabrak

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I liked how Yoshikawa has used the swapped bodies to put both characters through their emotions, a cute Yamada for once. :P

Pirulito

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Really satisfied with the power of the seventh witch. But how Yamada will tell who is the seventh witch to president since he will lose the memories? I mean, according to Leona the witch is there to eliminate anyone who learns of all seven witches, so the president would lost his memories as well.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
That was the question bugged me as well. I don't know why, but I feel in next chapter Yamada would ask to the president about the 7th Witch, not necessarily asking for her name, but instead just arranging so he could meet her one on one.

---------- Post added June 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2013 at 03:06 AM ----------

Yamada will have a Live-action adaptation. Not sure how they're going to adapt kiss between Males though.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
How is that difficult to adapt ?
Two male actors kissing is not that unusual nowadays.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Depends on the time slot, I know nothing about same-sex culture in Japan, but it seems in most Asian countries it isn't a widely acceptable culture yet.

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Seeing where you come from, this statement is kind of ironic :teehee

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
:-)
But homosexuality is not really taboo in French movies. They are even some directors for which it is a recurrent theme (Christophe Honoré, François Ozon...). And Japan being the country of yaoi, I don't think it is really this difficult to adapt if the slot time is suitable.

sabret00the

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any news on what the latest RAWs depict?

Schabrak

Reaction score
Country
Germany
:-)
But homosexuality is not really taboo in French movies. They are even some directors for which it is a recurrent theme (Christophe Honoré, François Ozon...). And Japan being the country of yaoi, I don't think it is really this difficult to adapt if the slot time is suitable.
I think he meant the protests some months ago, but hopefully that's just the loud croud making too much noise instead of really representing a bigger portion of the population. Nice progression within the last month though.

And yes homosexuallity is still not a popular thing within the japanese public IIRC, quiet sad considering the mentioned gay manga culture or is it just the same people buying all that stuff?^^

Anyone else thought Shiraishi would confirm her love to him in this chap? At least for a short moment.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Thanks, but I know French actualities. That was what my smiley was for...

shukketsumaru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if what happened is the 7th witch's true power or if it was the result of being used on a witch hunter like Yamada?

Schabrak

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know they don't have relationship with him yet, but the way they excluded him did show how two faced even the "hero" characters are, felt bad for Yamada, doing all that for his friends only to be spit on after. :/

Yet there seems to be a plot hole; those characters would definitely have something to remind them of Yamada, a photo, diary, anything. I highly doubt even those objects were erased from reality.

Last edited:

masgrande

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
That was very mean of them, I can understand some new guy coming to your club being kind of awkward but the way they went about it was really cruel. What I wonder is if Miyamura's sister remembers him.