Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

So you admit openly in your own thread that you're Indian? :3c

Anyway I send you many happy wishes again, have a good day still :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You don't have to quit your current to look for a new job. :3

And, at least in Sweden, the recession is basically over. We're in our recovering-state atm and that means... JOBS! Since the best way to recover is to invest in yourself to expand and take the chances. It's easier to overthrow your competitors if you recover before they do.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Thank you for hanging out at my section a few days ago! :D

1.) Do you have a survival plan in the wake of a zombie outbreak?

2.) Who is your favourite character in Naruto?

3.) Are you a part of any clubs/extra-curricular activities?

Happy birthday!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Wait. Milly posted in Cafe? Where, may I ask?
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Figured it would be something like that :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Did he say Itachi? If so I'm not even going to look

[sizept=1]more importantly, why did he thank me[/sizept]
 
Last edited:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Main to hoon paagal

@xi0: IKR? If he's going to post at OC it's going to be that thread. :XD

@Kaiten: Actually I think you would like the answer!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

lol. Nami right?

If I had to predict the thread he would have post in it would have been the bleach v. OP v. Naruto thread.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Thank you for hanging out at my section a few days ago! :D

1.) Do you have a survival plan in the wake of a zombie outbreak?

2.) Who is your favourite character in Naruto?

3.) Are you a part of any clubs/extra-curricular activities?

Happy birthday!
You're welcome!

1) Yes. Katon jutsu. Lots of them. Or whack people with bats.

2) Itachi, Jiraiya, and part I Naruto. What about you?

3) No. I dislike school so I avoid it as much as possible. What about you?

Thanks! <3

You don't have to quit your current to look for a new job. :3

And, at least in Sweden, the recession is basically over. We're in our recovering-state atm and that means... JOBS! Since the best way to recover is to invest in yourself to expand and take the chances. It's easier to overthrow your competitors if you recover before they do.
I don't, but I probably have to to work in new job.

Congrats! The problem here is that businesses go out of country, which makes the employees lose their jobs in America. :\ That's part of it anyway. Another is money. Businesses go bankrupt.


So you admit openly in your own thread that you're Indian? :3c

Anyway I send you many happy wishes again, have a good day still :)
Who?

Thankies! <3

[sizept=1]more importantly, why did he thank me[/sizept]
... noob.
It's cuz I had the same question you did. :\

lol. Nami right?

If I had to predict the thread he would have post in it would have been the bleach v. OP v. Naruto thread.
I vould lyk 2 stik mah pikle in Nami's pikle char.

No way. No need to be annoyed by fanboys. v.v
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

been meaning to ask you....

who the hell is this >>>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Kate Beckinsale. O_o Hot, awesome actress.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

been meaning to ask you....


do you like guacamole? :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Depends. I don't like the result of it few hours later though. :oh

ohai Gary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Milly didn't get it..........figures

And you must be getting a hold of bad guacamole...it spoils very quickly
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Explain, then?

I don't think so. Restaurant guacamole is always fresh. ALWAYS FRESH!

Or was that Doritos guacamole?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Kate Beckinsale. O_o Hot, awesome actress.
THATS KATE BEKINSALE?!?!?!???!?!?!:o

I've never seen her like that. I guess this image of her overshadows any other one of her :hurr.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She plays Selene in Underworld. :drool

So fucking awesome. That movie got me to fall in love with her. <3 she looks hotter in the first movie, but kicks ass equally in both. ROAWR.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yea I enjoy her in those movies, she looks better with fangs :XD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top