Re: Main to hoon paagal
You ever see her other movies like Click or Serendipity? She's hawt, esp in the latter, with her accent.
You ever see her other movies like Click or Serendipity? She's hawt, esp in the latter, with her accent.




.
.
.
She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
.....
....
....
....



Well, she looks much better in the first movie than the second. I'm assuming that's the sequel to Underworld.She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
I kinda agree, I wouldn't go that far but she doesn't look anywhere near at her best in those pictures. Kate can be devilishly hot sometimesShe seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...

... if I could have edited, I'd have changed sometimes to most of the time or nearly all the time.I kinda agree, I wouldn't go that far but she doesn't look anywhere near at her best in those pictures. Kate can be devilishly hot sometimes![]()

.