Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You ever see her other movies like Click or Serendipity? She's hawt, esp in the latter, with her accent. :wub
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She was in Click.....I didn't even realize....serendipity I just heard of but I don't think I've ever seen. :darn
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She looks hot even old in Click. X_x

Watch Serendipity. It may be a romantic comedy, but Kate's worth it. :drool
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Not a huge romantic comedy fan, I get pretty tired/annoyed with most of them. If its on tv some day and I have nothing better to do then I will check it out just for you ;).

I loved Click, it was awesome, she was awesome......awesome :hurr.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Me either, but she was worth it. The only reason, to be honest, that I see the movie whenever I feel like it.

Sandler was funny, and Walken looked scary as hot, but Beckinsale stole the movie IMO! \o/ Plus, even the old man agreed she had a rocking body! harharhar
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Walken was a staple for that movie :hurr.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
:oh.....:notrust....:arro....:modsmack....:shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sorry for expressing my opinion... :oh
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Screw your opinion, your perspective is off! :yelling

:dancin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
Well, she looks much better in the first movie than the second. I'm assuming that's the sequel to Underworld.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

She seriously looks fugly on the pics you linked Arrogance. She looks like a blobhead...
I kinda agree, I wouldn't go that far but she doesn't look anywhere near at her best in those pictures. Kate can be devilishly hot sometimes :hurr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I kinda agree, I wouldn't go that far but she doesn't look anywhere near at her best in those pictures. Kate can be devilishly hot sometimes :hurr
... if I could have edited, I'd have changed sometimes to most of the time or nearly all the time.

You sir have no good taste.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?U mad?

inorite
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Get the fuck outta here.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

:maracas
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Kait seems so happy after meeting you Milly. Look he is dancing :o.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You should have seen him out in the middle of Pratt Street :dancin
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I should have but there's a thing called the Atlantic Ocean separating us ololololololololololo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top