Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

If they're of age, it's nothing wrong. <_<

Besides, I bet you get tons of girls, sooo. :s
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Younger girls are stricly off my menu. I've even started to feel weird hitting on18 year olds since I've turnt 21.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Haha yeah, normally I never hit on younger girls ¬¬

Moderator Notice:
So tomorrow's an exception..?~ 3cmm

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM? ._______.


M3J, in Sweden, of age is 15. Be careful with what you say *har har har*

But seriously. 16 is my limit.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Seventeen is mine. D: Are sixteen-year olds worth it? Here that's pedophilism. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Here that's being awesome and tomorrow I'm going to be awesome^2

Off to bed, catch ya in six hours.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Catch you in six. G'night.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

The ceiling is up.
No. I'm always bored, except for when I speed.
Dunno.
Thanks for the picture, jerkface.
Two weeks, on monday, I think. If I think what I think you mean.
What else?
That sucks.
No. And some call you Jizzy.
Going abroad this summer?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Seventeen is mine. D: Are sixteen-year olds worth it? Here that's pedophilism. <_<
Sucks for you...it's 17 in NJ, but it's 16 in MD. Another reason MD>NJ :headbang


j/k


Wow...that wasn't creepy was it? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

What else?
That sucks.
No. And some call you Jizzy.
Going abroad this summer?
Sperm.
It does.
Jizzy all over your face?
Doubt it, but who knows?

Sucks for you...it's 17 in NJ, but it's 16 in MD. Another reason MD>NJ :headbang


j/k


Wow...that wasn't creepy was it? :o
It was. But that's why we love you.
And I prefer seventeen, dunno if it's seventeen. Unless you're dicking with me and universal of age is eighteen. <_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It was. But that's why we love you.
And I prefer seventeen, dunno if it's seventeen. Unless you're dicking with me and universal of age is eighteen. <_<
It was a joke...

And age of consent is different than when someone is an adult. And 16-17 is insane anyways, a bit of a mismatch emotionally and intellectually for me, lol.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Pffsch. CORRUPT THEM WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It was a joke...

And age of consent is different than when someone is an adult. And 16-17 is insane anyways, a bit of a mismatch emotionally and intellectually for me, lol.
<__<

I know, but mst people become adults around age of consent. Or rather, when they turn eighteen.
Sixteen to seventeens can be hot though. THat's all that matters for now. And some can be intellectually awesome.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

<__<

I know, but mst people become adults around age of consent. Or rather, when they turn eighteen.
Sixteen to seventeens can be hot though. THat's all that matters for now. And some can be intellectually awesome.
Riiiight. I'm talking about someone who's intellectually stimulating to me...and I doubt a 16-17 year old girl can be that. Or I haven't met many who would be.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

That's a rarity though, but it is possible for teens around that age to be intellectually stimulating. I'd kow.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

If she can't legally drink, I don't want her. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

What kind of reply is that? :oh
You make me sick, Jizzy.
You look like a girl. You should take some of this.

It does.
Jizzy all over your face?
Doubt it, but who knows?
Aren't you going to do anything about it? A new hobby maybe?
No.
Stay at home all summer? Hermit.
Gonna work extra hours during the summer?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Your fault.

No. Dunno.

NO idea about the summer. I never plan, I just do as it comes.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No.
Ok.
That's cool.

Change that bloody avatar & sig combo. It sucks.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Fuck no, it's awesome. You're just jealous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top