Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
If they're of age, it's nothing wrong. <_<
Besides, I bet you get tons of girls, sooo.
If they're of age, it's nothing wrong. <_<
Besides, I bet you get tons of girls, sooo.


Haha yeah, normally I never hit on younger girls ¬¬
Moderator Notice:
So tomorrow's an exception..?~ 3cmm
What else?The ceiling is up.
No. I'm always bored, except for when I speed.
Dunno.
Thanks for the picture, jerkface.
Two weeks, on monday, I think. If I think what I think you mean.
Sucks for you...it's 17 in NJ, but it's 16 in MD. Another reason MD>NJSeventeen is mine. D: Are sixteen-year olds worth it? Here that's pedophilism. <_<


Sperm.What else?
That sucks.
No. And some call you Jizzy.
Going abroad this summer?
It was. But that's why we love you.Sucks for you...it's 17 in NJ, but it's 16 in MD. Another reason MD>NJ
j/k
Wow...that wasn't creepy was it?![]()
It was a joke...It was. But that's why we love you.
And I prefer seventeen, dunno if it's seventeen. Unless you're dicking with me and universal of age is eighteen. <_<

<__<It was a joke...
And age of consent is different than when someone is an adult. And 16-17 is insane anyways, a bit of a mismatch emotionally and intellectually for me, lol.
Riiiight. I'm talking about someone who's intellectually stimulating to me...and I doubt a 16-17 year old girl can be that. Or I haven't met many who would be.<__<
I know, but mst people become adults around age of consent. Or rather, when they turn eighteen.
Sixteen to seventeens can be hot though. THat's all that matters for now. And some can be intellectually awesome.
What kind of reply is that?Sperm.

Aren't you going to do anything about it? A new hobby maybe?It does.
Jizzy all over your face?
Doubt it, but who knows?
Yeah,look at my combo!No.
Ok.
That's cool.
Change that bloody avatar & sig combo. It sucks.
