Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hmmm nice combo googlez-kun, I'm thinking of updating my avatar and sig soon too. I just need to find something awesome that stands out.

Actually scratch that, I like my avatar so I'll just change my sig...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Last night was awesome. She was underage, hot, but not intellectually awesome. I didn't really bother though. After all I did hitch-hike with a streetracer.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I like M3J's avatar. It's cute.

Hmmm nice combo googlez-kun, I'm thinking of updating my avatar and sig soon too. I just need to find something awesome that stands out.

Actually scratch that, I like my avatar so I'll just change my sig...
No, your set owns.

Last night was awesome. She was underage, hot, but not intellectually awesome. I didn't really bother though. After all I did hitch-hike with a streetracer.
den den deeeeeeeeen!!

So it begins.......:ninja ~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Last night was awesome. She was underage, hot, but not intellectually awesome. I didn't really bother though. After all I did hitch-hike with a streetracer.
I like M3J's avatar. It's cute.



No, your set owns.
Thanks 3-san :amuse

den den deeeeeeeeen!!

So it begins.......:ninja ~ Blai
When's the next episode Blai???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

next episode of what?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yeah,look at my combo!:noworry
Never noticed that.
Me likey.

Last night was awesome. She was underage, hot, but not intellectually awesome. I didn't really bother though. After all I did hitch-hike with a streetracer.
Pic!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I have none.. :/

But I have a pic of the girl I was supposed to meet but didn't bother to contact :-)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I have none.. :/

But I have a pic of the girl I was supposed to meet but didn't bother to contact :-)
Pic of her.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Saw that days ago.
Did not enjoy it.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Ya sure? Cause you seem like a guy that would enjoy that....I know I did ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I do not. I'm not into bestiality.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

They not beasts :o They look pretty intelligent. If they can figure out how to put on speedos and grope then they at least people level.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Proof they did it by themselves?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Baa always asking for proof. What am I, a genie?!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No, but you are shota. D:
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

And for some reason I'm totally ok with this :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I saw this, thought of you and had to post:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

That is not kosher.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top