Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Wait. Blai, do you call M3J Jizzy as well?

I think ghostE was the first though lol. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No I don't call him that, I call him m3j... I just asked.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Up til now, I have been a loner :darn, I don't wanna be alone anymore:(
What's wrong with being a loner?! :yelling

goldb now that sounds desperate :D

[sizept=4]not to mention that M3J was your first choice XDDDD[/sizept]
<__<
I can be a good wingman.

:darn

That's not an option. One Piece or Psyren....choose wisely...;)




Nice. :oh​
I'll do Psyren after it's finished. One Piece, dunno.

Psyren, easily. You really should read it Milly. It doesn't take long as it's short, and not boring in the start like OP is. Reading OP in the start was part torture, part joy for me. Psyren is epic all the way and requires 1/10 of the time it takes to read OP.

Oh, and do you read FMA? If you haven't I'll kill you.
I shall do FMA eventually. :(

Jizzy is a pussy, he'll never have the balls to read OP and like what 3cmm said/wrote lol start reading Psyren dammit. :yelling

FMA ownz.

Start singing.

Don't like it? Well start dancing instead. LOL! XD
You callin' me a pussy? <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Everything's wrong with being a longer. Everything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Why wait till Psyren is finished? That's lame. Though I'd bet if Psyren isn't ever cancelled (crosses-fingers), it would still end before One Piece. Just read both :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Why wait till Psyren is finished? That's lame. Though I'd bet if Psyren isn't ever cancelled (crosses-fingers), it would still end before One Piece. Just read both :thumbs
Waiting weekly sucks though. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It's better than waiting bi-weekly (Gantz), monthly (FMA) or whenever-ly (Berserk). I'd still say it's worth it to read all of those though, as well as Psyren.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yeah read all those like xi0 said...they all pwn Naruto :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Kk, I'll get on it eventually. FMA or Psyren first... challenge. :(
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Do yourself a favor and read FMA before Psyren. Psyren's a good series but I can think of many manga that are better. Read FMA and OP, they will make you happy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

That is if OP's bad art doesn't keel my eyes first. -.-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Or read Psyren first because it's shorter :jk
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

**doesn't understand everyone's fascination with Psyren.**

OP's art isn't bad. It's actually very good. Oda understands and uses perspective, exaggeration, and focal points better than most artists. His characters have the greatest facial expressions. His art is unique, no other manga looks like One Piece. Different from most manga does not mean bad, it just means different. Give it a chance, read it long enough to get into the rhythm of the story. Oda is a great, unique story teller, every arc adds something to the plot and builds a complete world. If you you agree with these statements say derp.

Congratulations: You have been harassed by a butt hurt One Piece fan.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Derp.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Derp...and Snarf for good measure.

And the fascination with Psyren is that it's Psyren...and it's time travel.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

**doesn't understand everyone's fascination with Psyren.**

OP's art isn't bad. It's actually very good. Oda understands and uses perspective, exaggeration, and focal points better than most artists. His characters have the greatest facial expressions. His art is unique, no other manga looks like One Piece. Different from most manga does not mean bad, it just means different. Give it a chance, read it long enough to get into the rhythm of the story. Oda is a great, unique story teller, every arc adds something to the plot and builds a complete world. If you you agree with these statements say derp.

Congratulations: You have been harassed by a butt hurt One Piece fan.
Fairy Tail looked awfully like OP at the start. I actually laughed when I started reading it as I could see OP in Fairy Tail :rofl

I'd go with FMA now Milly. It's ending and it would be awesome to get up to date when it's only one chapter left. Or you can read the whole series later, if so then either OP or Psyren. Personally reading OP is too long for me now a days, so I'd most likely go for Psyren. That's why I read it anyway, because it's currently not very long.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Mention of manga recommendations here and people start attacking me and pulling me in different directions to read a manga. <_<

HUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

[kaiten]you stole hurr from me. That's my word that nobody at 4chan ever used before me. derp.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

FMA would be a good choice. OP can come later. Don't miss out on OP. Don't be that guy.


I almost forgot.


:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurrv:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

**doesn't understand everyone's fascination with Psyren.**

OP's art isn't bad. It's actually very good. Oda understands and uses perspective, exaggeration, and focal points better than most artists. His characters have the greatest facial expressions. His art is unique, no other manga looks like One Piece. Different from most manga does not mean bad, it just means different. Give it a chance, read it long enough to get into the rhythm of the story. Oda is a great, unique story teller, every arc adds something to the plot and builds a complete world. If you you agree with these statements say derp.

Congratulations: You have been harassed by a butt hurt One Piece fan.
Derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top