Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'm negative because on all other subjects I'm confident I get B's or A's but in this one my reports were kinda quickly put together, no good discussions and the teacher is insanely demanding D:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Hi there. And it has been a while. :( You should drop by more often. I'm doing blah, I hate heat. What about you?
Naruto vs. Dark Naruto was pretty good, it gave new dimension to Naruto. But the way it ended left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. What about you? And I did say good bye, I just left quickly. v.v

I do. And I listed my favorites above. Too lazy to bother to remember. T_T
Yeah I know, I will try. I am doing ok. How hot it gets where you live? Like I said before, Naruto vs. Dark Naruto left a feeling of being rushed. But it was a good thing, one has to embrace his darker side. More importantly, Kyuubi vs. Naruto is next, have high hopes for him.

Oh you did, the I guess I missed it.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

How did you like Naruto hugging Daruto?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'm negative because on all other subjects I'm confident I get B's or A's but in this one my reports were kinda quickly put together, no good discussions and the teacher is insanely demanding D:
And how long did you take on your other reports?

Yeah I know, I will try. I am doing ok. How hot it gets where you live? Like I said before, Naruto vs. Dark Naruto left a feeling of being rushed. But it was a good thing, one has to embrace his darker side. More importantly, Kyuubi vs. Naruto is next, have high hopes for him.

Oh you did, the I guess I missed it.
I think about 80-100 degrees. I hate the summer. :( You?
Kyuubi vs. Naruto might take a while, or it might be a bit too rushed. <_<

You did. :( Everyone always ignores me. Unless I say something insulting or stupid.


I did not like Naruto hugging Daruto, at all.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I think about 80-100 degrees. I hate the summer. :( You?
Kyuubi vs. Naruto might take a while, or it might be a bit too rushed. <_<

You did. :( Everyone always ignores me. Unless I say something insulting or stupid.


I did not like Naruto hugging Daruto, at all.
Not a big fan of summer season or heat. Haha, nah i would never ignore you, you know me, right :D.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

And how long did you take on your other reports?
Like... two-five hours. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

I'm fast as lightning PEW PEW
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Because it felt rushed and wasn't just... good.
I see,I see.
Looking forward to Kyuubi action though
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

Rushed? No. He got to his senses and knew what to do because of all his past history so he knew what to do quicker than he'd know otherwise. He showed growth.

Oh, and derp :ninja
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

Don't sink to the level of derp Blai! We are the hurr'ers.

:hurr

What's the best manga you've ever read? In case you say Naruto, you're not allowed to, any other manga.

Favorite Kekkai Genkai, non-doujutsu related?

Moderator Notice:
Oh, of course... Sorry bro, hurr-di-durr :hurr~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

I can answer that for him. It's Yu Yu Hakusho.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

Rushed? No. He got to his senses and knew what to do because of all his past history so he knew what to do quicker than he'd know otherwise. He showed growth.

Oh, and derp :ninja
Derp you.
But it felt rushed.

Don't sink to the level of derp Blai! We are the hurr'ers.

:hurr

What's the best manga you've ever read? In case you say Naruto, you're not allowed to, any other manga.

Favorite Kekkai Genkai, non-doujutsu related?

Moderator Notice:
Oh, of course... Sorry bro, hurr-di-durr :hurr~ Blai
NOU. D:

Hmm, Yu Yu Hakusho, Elfen Lied... can't remember anything else.

Um... Mokuton's boring. Maybe Hyuuton. What about you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

Ive never actually read Yu Yu Hakusho the manga, but I grew up watching the anime from an early age. I'll try looking for it and see how it is.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Come Wax Kitties with M3J

It's on OneManga and MangaToshokan. :3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yoooo Jizzy.

How are you?
Have you picked up Psyren yet?
Have you watched Prince of Persia?

*revived....hopefully*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

So I hurd you suck at MW2.... I hope your reason for that is that you've played too much SSF IV
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yoooo Jizzy.

How are you?
Have you picked up Psyren yet?
Have you watched Prince of Persia?

*revived....hopefully*
Yoooo Bugmug!

Bleh. You?
No.
No.

NOpe not.

So I hurd you suck at MW2.... I hope your reason for that is that you've played too much SSF IV
Why aren't you on IRC?
And no, that's not why I suck at MW2. <_< Excuse me while I kill 3cmm.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yoooo Bugmug!

Bleh. You?
No.
No.

NOpe not.
Good. Could be better.

You should.
Neither have I.

Not satisfied yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top