Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'd rather see a sunrise than a sunset, but, if I'm in my room, god damn I'm in a killing mood during sunrises because the sun shines right through my window into my face.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey~


Okay not really. But I just felt like this was a perfect match for your thread title. Also I agree with Kaiten, sunset > sunrise.
Can I ban you?

Only thing I dislike about sunrise is light. <_<
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hey what's up? We don't talk anymore :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Cuz you never talk to me. :( Get on IRC earlier.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

HA. I'd be happy if Milly stopped talking to me. Maybe it's because the only thing he tells me nowadays is "bend over, shut up, take it like a man"

T__T
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Lies. Proof: I'd say take it like a woman. D: Besides, before IRC today, we rarely talked. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

True, you do say that I should take it as a woman, not as a man. My bad. Gomen.

Hey, now THAT'S not true; we sometimes talk. I tell you that you're an Indian and filthy and whatnot and you say DERP, NOU!

That must count as something right?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

We don't even do that anymore. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What's this I've interupted? lover's spat? Hey Millie, how's life over the states? enjoying your summer yet?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Might have something to do with my absence from IRC lately? Since it's not in any way directed at you I guess it's just that my activity there has decreased.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What's this I've interupted? lover's spat? Hey Millie, how's life over the states? enjoying your summer yet?
<_<
Boring. And I am not. How about you? How fareth thee?

Might have something to do with my absence from IRC lately? Since it's not in any way directed at you I guess it's just that my activity there has decreased.
Sucks it did. HOpe everything's okay.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I win because it certainly isn't, but it will be. Summer holiday comes in handy...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hope things will be better. So how was being drunk and barhopping?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

<_<
Boring. And I am not. How about you? How fareth thee?
.
Oh shame:s. I fareth quite well over here, I ain't complaining. The weather's picked up since yesterday so we're really hitting those summer temperatures over here. So here comes the shorts:D! Ladies here I cometh!!!

How long do you have left til your summer holiday begins???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

It was wicked. Graduation tomorrow for some of my mates, awesome. Parties all weekend, awesome. Graduation on Monday, awesome.

I like the word awesome... It's... Awesome.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I hate the heat. -.- But I love the bikini-clad women.

Minus four weeks left. :3


It was wicked. Graduation tomorrow for some of my mates, awesome. Parties all weekend, awesome. Graduation on Monday, awesome.

I like the word awesome... It's... Awesome.
Congrats on graduating. What's your plan?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Becoming a drunkard. It's the easiest way.

I'm going to slack all summer, enter the University of Linné in Vaxjo and then study Enterprising and Business Development for three years, then master in Marketing and then I'll somehow, rise to the top as one of the leading entrepreneurs, marketers and business developers in Sweden... and then, only then, I can change things around here...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What subjects do you have to take?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Three years divided into 180 hp, divided into


Business economy, 103,5 hp
Informatics, 15 hp
National Economy, 15 hp
Legal science, 30 hp
Social Psycology, 16,5 hp

And then there are a lot of subjects or diversions in those frames like how to internationalize a business, how to create internal growth, how to establish business processes etc.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I hate the heat. -.- But I love the bikini-clad women.

Minus four weeks left. :3
Hmmmm, bikini-clad women:amuse. Here's hoping those 4 weeks go really fast :tem.

@Blai: seems like you've got your plan in order there Blai, goooood luck

I'm hoping to get my own place this September; a little loveshack :p. But I have to save up for a deposit and start looking around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top