Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Three years divided into 180 hp, divided into


Business economy, 103,5 hp
Informatics, 15 hp
National Economy, 15 hp
Legal science, 30 hp
Social Psycology, 16,5 hp

And then there are a lot of subjects or diversions in those frames like how to internationalize a business, how to create internal growth, how to establish business processes etc.
Social psychology? Wut? Though I think we take that first year.

Hmmmm, bikini-clad women:amuse. Here's hoping those 4 weeks go really fast :tem.

@Blai: seems like you've got your plan in order there Blai, goooood luck

I'm hoping to get my own place this September; a little loveshack :p. But I have to save up for a deposit and start looking around.
You like plumpy ones, don'tcha?

Job FTW!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Can't explain it better than that. Good night INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN INDIAN

:hurr


Oh, right, you study economics don't ya? Planning on becoming one of those stiff wall street boys who stress themselves out before they're 25?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

lulz why not first year?

G'night BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER BLAIBER

Have good dreams about you and 3cmm!

:hurr :hurr


Doing business administration, most likely marketing.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Whaddya mean with "why not first year"?

The subjects I wrote isn't in any particular order. I'm pretty sure we have social psychology in our first year as well as informatics and legal science...

Oh, I'll leave the yaoi dreams to you :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm not having any yaoi dreams, dude. D:

What's your favorite?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Cuz you never talk to me. :( Get on IRC earlier.
I can't! I usually have work then fun before late :3 You should get on later and by later I mean 10pm-1am cause that's when I'm on :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I know, but I won't for two to three weeks. :( You should ditch work sometimes.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You should come on IRC anyway :3 or Skype when I get laptop. And if I ditch work then I can't afford fun no more :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What fun? D:

I'll Skype when you get laptop. <3
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Smexy fun :3 Yay Skype sometime in the foreseeable future!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Strip club or hooker? D:
Yay! Hurry up and get laptop!
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:yelling * bonerama ([email protected]) has joined #mhhq
<bonerama> <3 c_k and goodsy
* bonerama ([email protected]) Quit (Client exited)

Strip club btw
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That's not me. D:

Why strip club?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

All da hookers cleared outta my town when Dairy Queen closed for a little while D:

And you is boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Wut

And no, I IS NOT! I hasn't one now! No accusing! :yelling

:ck
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:hurr

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes you are, derpface. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Fav. Subject is prolly legal science, national economy or international economy :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Can I ban you?
No, you're green :rofl

The light from sunrises is what sucks so hard about it. Right now I'm annoyed by the sun.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Fav. Subject is prolly legal science, national economy or international economy :3
Why so?

No, you're green :rofl

The light from sunrises is what sucks so hard about it. Right now I'm annoyed by the sun.
I'm secret blue. Why do you think you have an infraction? :3

It does suck, but the light makes sunrises beautiful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top