Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Be bored.

I think I hear Nuno calling you to bed btw, Blai.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes... screw you. :notrust
What? I remember reading about it, that's all. :sbunny

Logitech.
Never heard of it.

Ouch. What job? How's the classes?
I build HTML codes for a website. The Class (Intro to Psychology) is really interesting because you learn an array of things. The only downside to it is having to memorize so much which can be difficult.

It's going towards my major so I'm happy.

I lie not.
that within itself is a lie.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Google it.

Oh, not so bad. And I've taken Psychology, it's easy enough. I passed without studying. ^^

It's not a lie. You're a lie.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That cake is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Look at the "I win thread" I have something for you. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

wut u got
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

this is also for you.

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I can use it on you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

DERMIE!!!!!

Senju Tobirama is soooooo cool...:wtf
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!! :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Preity Zinta was so cute back then. Like, girl-next-door cute. Nowadays, while she's hot, it's like, typical actress hot. Meh. T_T

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood night. ><
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I only ask why?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Because he liked what I found :hurr

[kaiten]indeed. I thought he'd enjoy seeing them too, since he wasn't there. Being nice is a habit of mine :vin[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Reminds me of your face, Kait.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That was a weak retort. I'm saddened and disappointed. Next time some wit would be appreciated. Your face. luuuuuuuulz

Until you get better at thinking on your feet don't call me Kait. From now on sir is the only thing you can call me. As in yes sir or no sir :p

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I can be witty, but members here would cry foul and complain and etc, so no point. I don't care, but you guys would chew my head out.

Remember? <_< *points to location and sig and topic title history*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

in you : hurr is not witty
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I had a better one, but you made me remove it because some member complained about that since he was told to remove his mention about mod in his sig, which is completely different. Buzzkill, he is.

And I"m not joking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top