Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I ignored his girth at first, but his girth is so underwhelming I couldn't help but notice. Now I pity his girth.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I know right? I'm not quite there yet, I'm just now starting to notice it. I gotta say I preferred his derping (I can't believe I'm saying this). His girth just turns me off.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Economy's goooooooooooood here!

Read up on it then durr. It's everything from what fits with your body structure, what fits with your skin colour / hair colour, what fits with your personality and, of course, what's "new".

Seriously, go out. You'll see and learn shitloads, but you don't if you spend your weekends indoors...
T_T Showoff.

You gotta have a sense of style though. Like, knowledge not to wear green and brown together or not to wear that tacky sunglasses, even if both fit with body structure and color. Plus, I'd abuse blue and blue jeans so much people would stop wearing it. <_< I wear jeans daily. And to be honest, keeping up with what's "new" is a waste of time and money as they go out of style eventually. :(

I know. Not old enough and can't be assed, to be honest. I'm kinda burned out.

I've ignored your "girth" ever since it appeared as your title, and I still can ignore it. And no, me posting in this thread doesn't mean I can't ignore it, because I am. Just felt like sayin' it :3c
No, if you were ignoring my girth, you wouldn't have posted here. Thus, you aren't ignoring it. You notice it, but you pretend to ignore it. Now, my girth shall slap you.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

No, your girth disgusts me :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

How would you know how it looks like, smells like, sounds like, or tastes like to disgust you? D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You're a year older than me. Live life. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Few months*

Plus, I'm tired of life and living. Meh.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

^That sounds very depressing. :comfort

Anyway, how are you?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

emo. i don't like emos. go away... emo.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

How can Lightning spear be emo?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

^That sounds very depressing. :comfort

Anyway, how are you?
It is, but meh, used to it.

I'm bored like always, and burned out nowadays. How about you? I hope you're doing well. How's the job hunt going? I hope better than the last time I asked. :s

emo. i don't like emos. go away... emo.
I'm not an emo. I'm never depressed. Emos want to stay depressed, I wanna have fun and have lulz.

But you guys yell at me. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I yell at you because I am very disappoint. :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I know right? I'm not quite there yet, I'm just now starting to notice it. I gotta say I preferred his derping (I can't believe I'm saying this). His girth just turns me off.
I kind of miss derping. I've been trying to keep the flame alive. DERP SHALL NOT DIE :3c

There's something unsavory about his girth. I feel like it's mentally molesting me.

No, if you were ignoring my girth, you wouldn't have posted here. Thus, you aren't ignoring it. You notice it, but you pretend to ignore it. Now, my girth shall slap you.
How would you know how it looks like, smells like, sounds like, or tastes like to disgust you? D:
We tried to ignore it, you rubbed it in our face.

The concept disgusts us. I've never eaten pickled fish heads, thinking about trying them makes me ill. Same with your girth.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You cannot derp the way I do. Please stop trying. To derp, more is involved than just saying "derp."

I don't rub it in your face anymore. This thread was halfway near the bottom. Who bumped it up? You and Nuno and goldb.

And why do you associate my girth with penis? They don't have to be the same.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I don't rub it in your face anymore. This thread was halfway near the bottom. Who bumped it up? You and Nuno and goldb.
Blasphemy! I will not stand for such lies! I posted when it was among the top! MY thread was among the halfway near bottom threads.

I kind of miss derping. I've been trying to keep the flame alive. DERP SHALL NOT DIE :3c

There's something unsavory about his girth. I feel like it's mentally molesting me.
Derp.. :ginwut

We tried to ignore it, you rubbed it in our face.

The concept disgusts us. I've never eaten pickled fish heads, thinking about trying them makes me ill. Same with your girth.
What this good sir said, yes!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You cannot derp the way I do. Please stop trying. To derp, more is involved than just saying "derp."

I don't rub it in your face anymore. This thread was halfway near the bottom. Who bumped it up? You and Nuno and goldb.

And why do you associate my girth with penis? They don't have to be the same.
I know I can't derp like you. Ima try mah best though :m3j

I bumped it as an act of kindness.

Cause of the smiley you used to pair with the word. hurr.

derp needs it's own smiley.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top