Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Black Ops multiplayer is kinda annoying, if not mostly, but it's not so bad. I just wonder how people see me/know where I am and shoot me quickly before I even have a chance to register wtfbbq is going on. Not to mention despite me hitting them first and more ,they kill me. You have BO?

That's very insane. o.o What's Machinima Respawn btw?
http://www.machinima.com/

And they stream live here

I never have BO actually...I'm a freak of nature I guess :3c

But no, I don't have BO but I've played plenty of COD in the past. I mostly echo what Arrogance has said. You sound like you're comparing it to MW2 when you really shouldn't. Infinity Ward and Treyarch are two different developers working with the same engine and license. It doesn't mean the game should play exactly the same.

Everything I've heard and read about the multiplayer is that it's 1000% better than MW2. You're just used to a broken game :oh

Oh, and camping is the biggest farce in FPS. Why is it that "camping" is a normal play-style in one game type (Free for all), but not in another? It's because it's all a lie. Have a quicker trigger finger and stop bitching is what I say.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Black Ops just makes me die first despite me shooting first and getting in a couple hits, whereas just one or two shots from him and bam! Also, somehow, the enemy knows where I am and such and shoots me before I can react, no matter how unexpected it is to bump into each other.
The culprit would be aim and reflexes here I see... It's called skill, and you sir, have none.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The culprit would be aim and reflexes here I see... It's called skill, and you sir, have none.
I have reflexes. The aim is not too good, but it's not THAT bad either. Yet the stupid game makes it look bad.

http://www.machinima.com/

And they stream live here

I never have BO actually...I'm a freak of nature I guess :3c

But no, I don't have BO but I've played plenty of COD in the past. I mostly echo what Arrogance has said. You sound like you're comparing it to MW2 when you really shouldn't. Infinity Ward and Treyarch are two different developers working with the same engine and license. It doesn't mean the game should play exactly the same.

Everything I've heard and read about the multiplayer is that it's 1000% better than MW2. You're just used to a broken game :oh

Oh, and camping is the biggest farce in FPS. Why is it that "camping" is a normal play-style in one game type (Free for all), but not in another? It's because it's all a lie. Have a quicker trigger finger and stop bitching is what I say.
I know. MW2 is pretty bad, but BO is gettingthe same as well, with the campers and etc. People just hide and shoot, they don't bother to run around and shoot... it's boring and not skillful. Rust is a kewl map.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You have the most awesome wb message on IRC. I envy you.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I do not. I feel offended by your WB.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Good. That motivates me even more to have it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You suck.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
With all do respect, you're wrong.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No I am not. You don't know the difference between "do" an "due." Thus, you're the wrong one.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Trolling failed :(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You always fail at trolling.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I'm way better at being plain awesome...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
notrly. I can see how much you force it.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

I knew you'd look. Perv. What did you think it would be?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I thought it'd be a pic of two girls holding a cup. I know you' wouldn't post a pic like that.

Derp.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is there a problem, dear ma'am?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I am mocking you in public Milly, are you okay with that or should I stop? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Get the fuck outta here, Kait.

And what, Blai? You fail at mocking me. D:

[kaiten]wut :oh[/kaiten]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top