Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I dislike rice. I've had it. It tastes bleh. Asians like rice, but I'm not Asian.
Liar. India = Asia.

 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Plain rice is tasteless but fried rice, risotto, biriyani aren't! :thumbs and I'm sure kids in Africa don't mind taste (or the lack thereof)

Lol in that pic, the box indicating Singapore is at least 5 times the size of Singapore. And yes Milly it is SingaPORE >:(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Liar. India = Asia.

I'm not Indian though. And that map is wrong, Laos and Mongolia aren't countries.... They don't exist, but nice try trolling.
Plain rice is tasteless but fried rice, risotto, biriyani aren't! :thumbs and I'm sure kids in Africa don't mind taste (or the lack thereof)

Lol in that pic, the box indicating Singapore is at least 5 times the size of Singapore. And yes Milly it is SingaPORE >:(
They're tasteless. I've had different kinds of rices forced in my mouth. Bland and boring; I'd rather eat Singapoor food and they like eating mice and stuff.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not Indian though. And that map is wrong, Laos and Mongolia aren't countries.... They don't exist, but nice try trolling.
I know right?

They're tasteless. I've had different kinds of rices forced in my mouth. Bland and boring; I'd rather eat Singapoor food and they like eating mice and stuff.
What else have you had for-...oh nevermind :D

How do you like Black Ops so far? I've heard the multiplayer was fleshed out nicely and balanced, unlike MW2. The guys at Machinima Respawn are playing 4 hour shifts non stop until they hit 15th Prestige...they're insane.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know right?



What else have you had for-...oh nevermind :D

How do you like Black Ops so far? I've heard the multiplayer was fleshed out nicely and balanced, unlike MW2. The guys at Machinima Respawn are playing 4 hour shifts non stop until they hit 15th Prestige...they're insane.
Black Ops multiplayer is kinda annoying, if not mostly, but it's not so bad. I just wonder how people see me/know where I am and shoot me quickly before I even have a chance to register wtfbbq is going on. Not to mention despite me hitting them first and more ,they kill me. You have BO?

That's very insane. o.o What's Machinima Respawn btw?

:rofl

This is why you two make such a good comedy team. :nod
You stalk my thread, but that's all you post? Hmph!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Have you started Fairy Tail yet? I thought I got you hyped. Here. Tits.

 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I will soon. Gotta plan it out though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No planning, just reading! You'll be hooked right away, and since it's short compared to OP it requires no planning.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's about 200 chapters, which'll take me 2 weeks max! Gotta plan my attacks!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Read Fairy Tail, its epic. Its in an amazing Arc right now. So plan your attack but honestly I caught up to 170 chapters in 3 days :eyeroll.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You had the time to do so. I do not, nor do I wanna sacrifice MW2 time for it.

Plus, I don't like to read fast. I prefer thinking about the story otherwise I could do 200 chapters in two days easily if I had the time to do so.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You had the time to do so. I do not, nor do I wanna sacrifice MW2 time for it.

Plus, I don't like to read fast. I prefer thinking about the story otherwise I could do 200 chapters in two days easily if I had the time to do so.
..........Why the hell are you playing MW2 when Black Ops is out :yelling

All I'm saying is that even if you don't devote 3 days to it, it still shouldn't take you more than a week to read :amuse.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Black Ops is annoying in a way.

I don't have time for it, like I said! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I have never used One Man Army nor have I noob-tubed for weeks, if not months.

Black Ops just makes me die first despite me shooting first and getting in a couple hits, whereas just one or two shots from him and bam! Also, somehow, the enemy knows where I am and such and shoots me before I can react, no matter how unexpected it is to bump into each other. Camping is also popular in Black Ops... happened to me tons of time.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Hey don't read Fairy Tail, k? Cool.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have never used One Man Army nor have I noob-tubed for weeks, if not months.

Black Ops just makes me die first despite me shooting first and getting in a couple hits, whereas just one or two shots from him and bam! Also, somehow, the enemy knows where I am and such and shoots me before I can react, no matter how unexpected it is to bump into each other. Camping is also popular in Black Ops... happened to me tons of time.
If cheapness is what you hate, I hope you realize that there is more of that in MW2 than in Black Ops. Everything you just described happens 20% more in MW2 :oh.....

Also if you don't want the enemy to know where you are then use Ghost and a Silenced weapon, durh :hurr.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not entirely. Plus, MW2 is better as it 's easier to kill the filthy campers. It's easier than Black Ops anyway. Or, it's just easier since I know the map layout better.

But the problem is that I haven't shooted yet that they know where I am and know right when to shoot, as if they knew I was there, regardless of using spy plane or not. Maybe it's cuz of the cheat thingie they have, where there's a marker put in the center of the TV screen or something so one doesn't have to aim down the sight for better accuracy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top