- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing
= 100% Fail
= 100% Fail

For one time I have to spam:How about 98% no and 2% stfu![]()
Arrogance, great reaction :thumb
Racist. I'm not even Indian.i googled blai and I was nowhere to be found. Then when I googled "blai mangahelpers" I found akainu's thread on top....
....
Your falut
....
I hate indians.
Nah, you overrate yourself far too much.What's 98% awesome and 2% amazing? That surely can't be me as I would be 100% awesome and 50% amazing at least.

I do not. Rice can go die in a fire along with Kabuto. And it's biriyani, I think. Reminds me of this Bollywood movie where three friends compared marriage to eating biriyani at home. "Why do we eat out? Because we get bored of homemade biriyani!I ate Briyani yesterday. I actually thought of you, for some reason [SIZEPT="1"]cuz it's Indian cuisine[/SIZEPT] ._.
So... Do you like Briyani?![]()
Think of all the poor children starving in Africa while you throw your biriyani (oops, spelling fail) into the fire D:I do not. Rice can go die in a fire along with Kabuto. And it's biriyani, I think. Reminds me of this Bollywood movie where three friends compared marriage to eating biriyani at home. "Why do we eat out? Because we get bored of homemade biriyani!
LET'S HAVE AN AFFAIR, GUYS!!!!
*cue song*