Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

= 100% Fail
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

How about 98% no and 2% stfu :dancin
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

first things first... my calculations don't meet up with your thread title.

second...

WHERE IS MY FRENCH KICKING CRACK?!?!​
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

i googled blai and I was nowhere to be found. Then when I googled "blai mangahelpers" I found akainu's thread on top....

....

Your falut

....

I hate indians.
Racist. I'm not even Indian.
Not my fault you fail. D:

What's 98% awesome and 2% amazing? That surely can't be me as I would be 100% awesome and 50% amazing at least.
Nah, you overrate yourself far too much.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

Is it weird that I'm getting bored with spamming?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: 98% Awesome and 2% Amazing

Very weird. Spamming is never boring.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I ate Briyani yesterday. I actually thought of you, for some reason [SIZEPT="1"]cuz it's Indian cuisine[/SIZEPT] ._.

So... Do you like Briyani? :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is briyani Indian? Or else I can't see any resemblence :|

edit: Oh, it's Iranian originally but was early brought to the Indian Subcontinent.

Blai approves :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I ate Briyani yesterday. I actually thought of you, for some reason [SIZEPT="1"]cuz it's Indian cuisine[/SIZEPT] ._.

So... Do you like Briyani? :XD
I do not. Rice can go die in a fire along with Kabuto. And it's biriyani, I think. Reminds me of this Bollywood movie where three friends compared marriage to eating biriyani at home. "Why do we eat out? Because we get bored of homemade biriyani!


LET'S HAVE AN AFFAIR, GUYS!!!!
*cue song*
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Old title is old.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No shit is no.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I do not. Rice can go die in a fire along with Kabuto. And it's biriyani, I think. Reminds me of this Bollywood movie where three friends compared marriage to eating biriyani at home. "Why do we eat out? Because we get bored of homemade biriyani!


LET'S HAVE AN AFFAIR, GUYS!!!!
*cue song*
Think of all the poor children starving in Africa while you throw your biriyani (oops, spelling fail) into the fire D:

I see Bollywood movies are... Virtuous .___.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
THEY WON'T EAT SPOILED SHIPPED BIRIYANI. D:

Very virtuous. You should watch it. It's comedy movie.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Don't watch Bollywood movies, they suck.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don't think virtuous was meant as a compliment.

How can you not like rice. Rice is brilliant. Does this mean no fried rice or paella. Fail.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I dislike rice. I've had it. It tastes bleh. Asians like rice, but I'm not Asian.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You're weird. Everyone loves rice. At least you like pasta, right?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
From time to time, yes.

And rice has little to no taste. Bleh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top