Liar. India = Asia.I dislike rice. I've had it. It tastes bleh. Asians like rice, but I'm not Asian.
Liar. India = Asia.I dislike rice. I've had it. It tastes bleh. Asians like rice, but I'm not Asian.

I'm not Indian though. And that map is wrong, Laos and Mongolia aren't countries.... They don't exist, but nice try trolling.Liar. India = Asia.
![]()
They're tasteless. I've had different kinds of rices forced in my mouth. Bland and boring; I'd rather eat Singapoor food and they like eating mice and stuff.Plain rice is tasteless but fried rice, risotto, biriyani aren't!and I'm sure kids in Africa don't mind taste (or the lack thereof)
Lol in that pic, the box indicating Singapore is at least 5 times the size of Singapore. And yes Milly it is SingaPORE >![]()
I know right?I'm not Indian though. And that map is wrong, Laos and Mongolia aren't countries.... They don't exist, but nice try trolling.
What else have you had for-...oh nevermindThey're tasteless. I've had different kinds of rices forced in my mouth. Bland and boring; I'd rather eat Singapoor food and they like eating mice and stuff.

What else have you had for-...oh nevermind![]()


Black Ops multiplayer is kinda annoying, if not mostly, but it's not so bad. I just wonder how people see me/know where I am and shoot me quickly before I even have a chance to register wtfbbq is going on. Not to mention despite me hitting them first and more ,they kill me. You have BO?I know right?
What else have you had for-...oh nevermind
How do you like Black Ops so far? I've heard the multiplayer was fleshed out nicely and balanced, unlike MW2. The guys at Machinima Respawn are playing 4 hour shifts non stop until they hit 15th Prestige...they're insane.
You stalk my thread, but that's all you post? Hmph!
This is why you two make such a good comedy team.![]()
.
..........Why the hell are you playing MW2 when Black Ops is outYou had the time to do so. I do not, nor do I wanna sacrifice MW2 time for it.
Plus, I don't like to read fast. I prefer thinking about the story otherwise I could do 200 chapters in two days easily if I had the time to do so.

.
Yea, because you can't one man army and noob toob anymoreBlack Ops is annoying in a way.
.
If cheapness is what you hate, I hope you realize that there is more of that in MW2 than in Black Ops. Everything you just described happens 20% more in MW2I have never used One Man Army nor have I noob-tubed for weeks, if not months.
Black Ops just makes me die first despite me shooting first and getting in a couple hits, whereas just one or two shots from him and bam! Also, somehow, the enemy knows where I am and such and shoots me before I can react, no matter how unexpected it is to bump into each other. Camping is also popular in Black Ops... happened to me tons of time.
.....
.