- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 360
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
i like reading the civil war comic<-----its marvel
i am also up-to-date with new avenger.
i am also up-to-date with new avenger.


I cant stand when they are talking for pages in other marvel charachter comix,but I can in Spider-Man.
Yeah that just shows how strong Hulk is ( he's my favorite hero in MarvelIn no particular order
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk-Cant wait for the new parts,Wolverine is prob my fav hero of all marvel universe,the way he was ripped in two got me schocked,the guy is unbreakable and he did break.
), I Was pretty shoked too... What an horrible scene LolYes, kurono, Civil war was Awsom too! I Completly forgot to mention it... How could II actualy have many,but I dont realy remeber the particular chapters,but I mostly like the Civil War arc and gonna soon start reading WWH.

I cant stand when they are talking for pages in other marvel charachter comix,but I can in Spider-Man.
the way he beat Wisks ass,was realy entertaining.
man's land
/fan bias
! As for me, I like comics a lot! There was a brief time in which I generally dismissed them in favour of manga, but thankfully I'm over that. Unfortunately for me, where I grew up (and where I currently still am) there weren't that many comics. Sure you get issues of the European Disney comics, but as for other comics you could only get compilations/books/whatever. The only comic book issue I own is an Uncanny X-Men issue. Nowadays I tend to buy books/compilations now that I can afford them
. My favourite comic book would probably be X-Men (which Bakuman states is the top-selling comic in the world
), and my other favourites include Hellboy (I love Mike Mignola!) and Scott Pilgrim. I also like to read Asterix, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (among other Alan Moore works), Batman and Iron Man. There's also a series that I really want to get into, Corto Maltese, but unfortunately I can only find it in French (which I can read, though I'm a little rusty).