Your favorite event in OP !

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you are reading this, there is 99% chance that you're a fan of One Piece, a masterpiece created by Eiichiro Oda, the monster who can make chapter, film, promotion and be with his new baby at the same time.

This manga has 569 chapters now and 10 years, let's remind together the best parts of One Piece !

Here my questions for you :

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
When you thought "WTF is that ? I would never think of this ! OMG Oda !" with the mouth opened and it blowed your mind so much that it's still fresh in your memory. There is a chance that this event is also the funniest for you.

What is the funniest event for you ?
OP is full of funny events, I wouldn't dare to count them all.

What is the coolest event for you ?
It's when you have a Luffy/Chopper face with shining eyes when you think "Sooooo coooooool !"

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
The SH crew met many weird/funny/stupid ennemies, because of their personnality, and/or their abilities etc. In a good way or not.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
It can be the same as the most stupid...or not.

What is your most impossible fight ?
You're reading a fight and you feel like "This guy is a monster, a god, how can he/she/they beat him ? Seriously I don't see how."...but, of course, it was finally possible.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Respect for a character or something more abstract. "Wow he owns everything !"

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
When you've never thought that this character will be like this in the future, when you're surprised by how he changed. It can be a character you think you would never see again or at least not there. Try to say if you are pleased or not with this evolution.

The most emotional event ?
Examples : the separation between Vivi and the SH crew, Bon Clay and Luffy during the Impel Down Arc...etc

A bit off topic : Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I was thinking about a poll but there are so many things to put in that it would be impossible.

---------------------------

Here the summary of the questions, then you can copy and paste these in your post :

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

What is the funniest event for you ?

What is the coolest event for you ?

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

What is your most impossible fight ?

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

The most emotional event ?

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

edit :
What would be your favorite quote ?
There are a lot of good sentences in One Piece, it can be funny, cool, badass, or whatever.
--------------------------------
(This is my first topic, so YOU have to post something !) :darn
 
Last edited:

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

I:

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

What is the funniest event for you ?

What is the coolest event for you ?

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

What is your most impossible fight ?

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

The most emotional event ?

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

--------------------------------
(This is my first topic, so YOU have to post something !) :darn
the most unexpected was thousand sunny showing up to save the strahats.

the funniest is when zoro and usopp came in the barite to help luffy fight don krieg and usopp was looking straight up and he was shaking like a leaf

the coolest is when usopp was standing on top of the tower of justice, with his finger pointed to the sky after he shot spandam and some random nmarines

cant say ive seen a stupid fight right off hand

the most enjoyable fight was luffy vs lucci

the most impossible fight is the one taken place in the manga now. i dont see how the pirates will pull this one off.

i had much respect for kuma saving the strawhats.

the unexpected character of evoltion is ace being rogers son.

the most emotional event was watching luffy as all the strawhats disappear one by one

i was not a one piece fan from the beginning. i began watching it one day it was raining and i didnt have nothing to do.
 

ScratchmenApoo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
490
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

I think it would be in the Water 7 arc, when Robin decided to leave the Strawhats. It was such a hard slap in my face and a plot twist. Oh, and really close would be Portgas D. Ace being Gol D. Roger's son.

What is the funniest event for you ?

The series of scenes when Robin first joined the crew and was being questioned by Usopp. Nami being bribed, Usopp couldn't hold back his laughter with Luffy's 'Chopper!' impression... Sanji lost already because Robin is female etc.

What is the coolest event for you ?

This answer only needs 1 name : Sogeking

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy vs. Usopp... Because it's stupid nakama ever have to fight each other, no matter what reasons

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

Luffy vs. Enel. Just because Enel is screwed when he meets a man made out of rubber.

What is your most impossible fight ?

Hmm, that would be Thriller Bark arc. When Luffy and co. lost their shadows, I thought this is it. No way they can win. But alas, they did.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

Again, just one name : Sogeking

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

Coby and Helmeppo. They look so different whereas strawhats have hardly changed. The rapid raise of their strength also surprised me.

The most emotional event ?

There's just so many to choose. One Piece is full of epic and sad moments. Let's see:
1. Shanks losing his arm + Shanks giving Luffy the famous strawhat
2. Zoro promising to Kuina to become the strongest swordsman
3. Sanji finding out that Zeff's bag was full of treasure, not food
4. Luffy giving Nami his treasured strawhat and promising to kick Arlong's ass + Luffy shouting that Nami is his nakama
5. Okay, the list will be too long if I keep it up like this... Let's just say.. all of them
P.S. The emotions are made more intense in the anime


Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I started watching One Piece January 1, 2009. So recently I just celebrated the first year anniversary for me.
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,651
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

brook and laboon ^^

What is the funniest event for you ?

sanjis wanted poster

What is the coolest event for you ?

zoro fighting kuma and then give his life in an exchange for luffys

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

alvida vs. luffy

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

zoro vs. mihawk

What is your most impossible fight ?

crocodile vs. luffy

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

luffy, sanji, chopper and zoro rampaging franky house as a revenge for usopp

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

sanji to okama xD

The most emotional event ?

I WADDA LIVE!

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

hm... when the first episodes where coming in germany i was an fan at the german manga it was skypia time then... ^^
 

Foxdie

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
83
Gender
Male
Country
Syria
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Luchi & Kaku were a CP9 members (anime) + WB was being stabbed by a NAKAMA.

What is the funniest event for you ?
At episode 367 (an action by Franky called: Big Emperor).

What is the coolest event for you ?
Impel Down falling apart.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Luffy vs. Hancock's sisters.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Strawhat's crew vs. Oz

What is your most impossible fight ?
Takanomi Mihawk vs Roronoa Zoro

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Zoro throwing his life to save his captain from Kuma

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Sogeking for sure & BB has surprised me also.

The most emotional event ?
Arabasta Arc.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
This is the Fourth year for me with the Anime, & the Second with the Manga
Thnx 4 these Q's .. you can find my answers in DarkOrange .. :D
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

Thanks for your answers, it also helped me to remember some parts of One Piece !

What is your most impossible fight ?
Takanomi Mihawk vs Roronoa Zoro
Foxdie : Very true but I meant an impossible fight that the SH crew/individual won, not a real impossible one.


Here I go !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
That Sanji would ever meet someone who has the same head as his bounty : Duval. And the last move of Merry to save his crew, equally.

What is the funniest event for you ?
Very difficult..seriously...maybe I should request a list of your own top 3...probably the awakening of...Sogeking ("sniper island is in your heart" LOL) ! :tem

What is the coolest event for you ?
Zorro sacrifice for Luffy's sake, with Kuma.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs the Ramen guy in the sea train. Surely the weirdest, most stupid fight I've ever seen (noodles+being hypnotized by Sanji eyebrow...), but enjoyable. :)


What is the most enjoyable fight ?

Very difficult too. I would say SH crew against Moria and Lucci vs Luffy, equally.


What is your most impossible fight ?

Enel, yeah I should have noticed that Luffy is immune to lighting since the beginning but when I was reading these chapters, they were already out so I read them all at once, without waiting each week => without having the time to think quietly.


What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Also the Zorro sacrifice for Luffy's sake.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Sogeking (masterpiece) with Coby+Helmeppo.


The most emotional event ?

Difficult choice. Separation with Vivi, when the SH crew showed their "x" to prove their friendship despite the departure.


Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
No, I just began it during the middle of 2009 (yes very very late). I read the beginning before, a few years ago, but I didn't have much time because I already followed many series and I knew that if I begun seriously, I would read it for hours/days until the end but it wasn't the right moment for me (work etc).
 
Last edited:

Antares

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
40
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Luffy vs Usopp. Whaaaa?? How could it beeee?? :blink

What is the funniest event for you ?
Skypiea Arc, when Conis' father was not really dead although the others were reminiscing, that's gold. :s

What is the coolest event for you ?
"Without strong resolution, you won't even retain consciousness with that man. His Haki is...As strong...as ever..." The moment WB's crew drops like petals by Shanks' Haki, and the way the Moby Dick seemed to crack and took damage by Shank's presence. The splitting of heavens. The entire sequence of that event between WB and Shanks is absolute awesomeness.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Zoro vs Kaku. Stupid and most disappointing. What, Giraffe Devil Fruit for such a cool opponent :mad?

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Luffy vs Lucci. Pure brawl only. Eaaaaaagh!! :amuse

What is your most impossible fight ?
Enel. The speed of lightning yet Enel himself saying at the final Golden Rifle "Ah...So fast!!" ???, destructive attacks, Mantra, but defeated by rubber's insulator nature? Which is supposedly having a limited threshold anyway? Oda handicapping a character at its best.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Whitebeard's statement that reveals his true personality, "I am only one man, with one heart..." wow, it's so full of dignity and yet heartbreaking at the same time.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Shanks. I thought he was just "Oh...okay, a strong pirate..." but when he showed as a silhouette of pure majesty in Moby Dick, i was like "omigodomigodomigooooooood!!!" :darn

The most emotional event ?

Going Merry's farewell. And the narrative epilogue of Skypiea Arc when The Strawhats were going back to the Blue Sea. TTTT_TTTTT

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
No, i read Arabasta arc first, and then smacked myself while thinking, "what have i done missing the early chapters of a manga like this." :facepalm
 

street_san

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
342
Reaction score
186
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Ace beeing Gol D. Roger son

What is the funniest event for you ?
Luffy asking every danm monsters in Thriller Bark to be part of his crew :P

What is the coolest event for you ?
When the Strawhats just finished hearing Robbin: I wadda live and were preparing to rampage on Enel Lobby :D. Awesome

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Luffy vs that dude in the Davy Back fight arc

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Definitely Luffy vs Lucci. The best one on one brawl in One piece (personnal opinion xD)

What is your most impossible fight ?
Enel vs Luffy: Because...hey that guy was suuccchhh a badass and a monster that I didn't think that Luffy would've been able to defeat him.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Zorro sacrificing himself in order to protect Luffy. I mean, I can't find a better way to demonstrate your loyalty towards your captain.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Definitely Coby. I didn't know he would've been soo cool :P.

The most emotional event ?
hmmm...weelll there are 2 events that are equal too me. Naah 3
1- Robin screaming: I wadda live (first time I saw Robin cried like a freaking baby :o !!!!)
2- The crew living Vivi in Alabasta and showing there "x". Awesome
3- And...I didn't think about it but someone just remind it and its danm true: Whitebeard saying: I'm only one man with one heart. The monster of One Piece who's actually showing some human compassion and a human heart. That was daannnmmmm nice. Imagine when it will be animated. :o:o.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
Hmmm, I can't remember the date but it was somewhere in the ending of 2008. A friend kept telling me too watch this manga but I really hated the drawings. But one day, I had nothing to doo soo I began to watch the anime and...I fell in love with it :P

Yoo...great topic dude. Its nice cause I can remember some moment that I forgot. :D
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

Hahaha, I don't know. Hancock falling in love with Luffy? Duval identity?

What is the funniest event for you ?

Impossible to answer, there are so many little moments... Luffy throwing 100 million belli in the river, Sanji and Brook that mermaids wear no pants...

What is the coolest event for you ?

Everything Luffy did against the government until now. Sengoku reaction hearing of Luffy assault at Impel Down is priceless.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy vs Foxy

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

It may not be a 1x1, Shabondy rampage was great.

What is your most impossible fight ?

Luffy vs Crocodile

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

Good question. I would say Zoro offering his head for Kuma intead of Luffy's

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

Coby

The most emotional event ?

That's hard to tell. Robin screaming "I wanna live", Luffy telling Brook about Laboon...

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

Well, yes. My brother brought some volumes from the time it was released in Brazil.
 

Poneglyph420

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
597
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Ace being Roger's son takes it for sure!

What is the funniest event for you ?
Umm the whole Amazon Lily Kintama thing LOL!

What is the coolest event for you ?
Seeing the SH atop the courthouse with the burning WG flag!

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Luffy Vs. Usopp, not only was it nakama fighting but just the darkest moment in the SH's history IMO

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Well it's not a fight but when Luffy punched the Tenryuubito Charloss.. But seriously the epic bout Luffy vs. Lucci... I loved to see how far Lucci pushed Luffy even with the gears... I was unable to contain myself..

What is your most impossible fight ?
For sure Luffy Vs. Magellan, it hurt to watch as Luffy slowly fell to the poison torture. (Also at the time Croc. Vs. Luffy)

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
After Arabasta when Smoker refused promotion and refused to take credit.. Proved to me he's a REAL Marine.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Buggy! I mean I expected to see him again, but to find such an amazing crew and to have a chance to really do something here.. I'm still shocked

The most emotional event ?
When Merry "died" I mean I was shocked and fighting back the tears...


Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
Been a fan for about 2 years
 

street_san

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
342
Reaction score
186
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
After Arabasta when Smoker refused promotion and refused to take credit.. Proved to me he's a REAL Marine.

wooaaaa....I forgot bout that :o:blink . But its daaannmmm truue. High respect to smoker xD
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy vs Foxy
I can't believe that I forgot this fight. It was really stupid but very funny too, I like it !

For the high respect, I also forgot about Smoker, yeah this guy is full of win.
 

WinningDays

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Ace turning out to be Gold Roger's son, I was freaking out all over the place, I don't even know why...

What is the funniest event for you ?
There's just too many, hmm...Ussop and Zoro fighting when they handcuffed together against CP9 was pretty hilarious, aarrgggh, I know there's funnier stuff, Foxy in disguises was also memorable...

What is the coolest event for you ?
There's too many of these too, Luffy punching the tenryuubito guy at Shabondy was cool, so was Ussop shooting down the flag at Enies Lobby and everyone standing with their arms crossed...that was good stuff

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
I think maybe the one with Sanji vs. the ramen guy...
Just because the ramen guy was stupid-looking...

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Zoro vs the 100 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak, I love Zoro and he's just so awesome...

What is your most impossible fight ?
vs Moria and anything against Kuma.
Moria because it was just so hard, and Kuma because it was right after Moria. And they're also Shichubukai...

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
When Shanks tells Luffy that losing an arm is a small price to pay to save Luffy, or when Ussop keeps on fighting in Alabasta saying that a man can't back down his friend's dreams are being made fun of...
Wait, actually I think when Zoro offered his life for Luffy's to Kuma, and when he was standing after wards, all bloodied up and stuff, I didn't think it was possible to like Zoro more than I did...

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Alvida, I didn't really think she'd show up again and when she did, it was like, whoa...same person?:o

The most emotional event ?
There's a lot of these too, I've cried so many times during One Piece...
But I think the Going Merry funeral takes the cake, the build up over the course of series was just too great... All the patch-ups it needed, and then the thing at Skypiea, and when they find out it's too late for it at Water 7, the Luffy vs Ussop fight, and then it comes to save them after fighting CP9...
And it involved the whole crew so all the emotions were like x7 or 8 so I was crying all over the place...I had to stop reading for a while...

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
Unfortunately, there were a few years of my life that I could have been reading One Piece but wasn't...
I started reading in August 2003 in the VIZ shonen jump, it was when they were fighting Buggy, but I fell in love at first sight and after a while I needed more so I looked online and read the whole thing up to the most recent chapter, which at the time was right around when the Water 7 arc was starting. It's been almost 6 and a half years since and I just like it more and more:)

This was fun, One Piece is so long that I've probably forgot a lot of things...darn.

Omygosh, I just read someone else's response and the whole Amazon Lily and Luffy being the first man they've ever seen thing might be the funniest... just remembering is funny:D
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Without any doubt:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/19/
This is a big risk taken by Oda. Luffy without his friends was unthinkable
but Oda did it anyway

What is the funniest event for you ?
three moments (the last moment being my favourite):
- the restaurant in alabasta: smoker,ace & luffy.
- the discovery of ThrillerPark by Luffy (taming the cerberos, inviting that tree as a nakama
& finally this: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/448/12/ )
- Luffy , Usopp & Sanji aboard the "littlecrow" on the sky island (Luffy not serious at all,
Usopp scared & Sanji trying to be serious): http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/246/06/ )

What is the coolest event for you ?
Sogeking burning that flag. In you face, world government.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs the other "cook" in the train

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Bellamy vs Luffy. Just one punch but by far my favourite punch in the manga.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Crocodile. Luffy nearly died twice

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Again, Sogeking burning that flag. Usopp is not a powerful brainless/crazy character & He is still the one to declare the war to the government.
And he is doing this for a crew that isn't his crew anymore.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Helmeppo. I didn't expect to see him ever again. I always like when Oda
is showing characters from the beginning of the story.
Helmeppo was a stupid/selfish/cruel bastard who became a fine marine.

The most emotional event ?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/398/18/
That moment had everything: strawhats showing off, Robin crying and the funny reaction from Franky.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
I discovered one piece via the anime in his "french" version. It was plainly horrible and childish ... but somehow I wanted to see
it again & then I took the anime in jap with eng/french subtitles & once I was in the baroque works story, it becomes one of my favourite mangas.
I then read the manga & was slightly disappointed by Skypiea but after Enies Lobby I had no doubt anymore: it was the best manga of his time ...
& now I think it's the best manga of all time. I think I won't ever like a manga as much as this one.
I'm a fan for 4-5 years now
 
Last edited:

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Hmmm, gotta say when i learned about Ace being the son of Roger, i didn't see that coming


What is the funniest event for you ?
There's a lot of events, but the funniest one was Eneru WTF face when his attacks weren't affecting Luffy, I didn't expect that he will have such an expression lol


What is the coolest event for you ?
The coolest... Well there's a lot actually

- In the anime, when the strawhats were in the roof in EL, saying that they will defy the WG if it means to save Robin, that was completely awesome

- WB entrance in Marinford, that was one helluva entrance and using his powers to create tsunami

- And finally, when Garp punched Marco and sit on the chair, that was completely AWESOME !


What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Well, there's Sanji vs the cook in the Sea train i think, and also Usopp Vs Mr 4 (especially when he used the fake hammer lol)



What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Crocodile Vs Luffy and Lucci Vs Luffy


What is your most impossible fight ?
Crocodile ! He's the only one who nearly killed Luffy twice


What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Well well... When WB did a hug to Squardo, telling him not to hate Ace and that everybody is his family, the first time I saw WB, I thought that he was some old arrogant bastard, but in the last chapters, i completely changed my opinion about him


What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Buggy, i've never thought i'll see him again, not in ID at least, and now he's in the war and everything... All hail captain Buggy !

The most emotional event ?
There's a lot : Norland Montblanc and Calgara (I hope that i have wrote the name correctly) story, and Luffy shouting that he'll save Robin after defeating Blueno


Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I'm a fan since 3 years now, I watched the french version, and I liked it since i've never watched something in japanese.

After that, i watched the Baroque Works arc, and I begun to read the manga after that, and there's no doubt : OP is the best manga in the world !
 
Last edited:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Without any doubt:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/19/
This is a big risk taken by Oda. Luffy without his friends was unthinkable
but Oda did it anyway


What is the funniest event for you ?
three moments (the last moment being my favourite):
- the restaurant in alabasta: smoker,ace & luffy.
- the discovery of ThrillerPark by Luffy (taming the cerberos, inviting that tree as a nakama
& finally this: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/448/12/ )
- Luffy , Usopp & Sanji aboard the "littlecrow" on the sky island (Luffy not serious at all,
Usopp scared & Sanji trying to be serious): http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/246/06/ )
Very true for me for the unexpected event, I would probably put this in the first place if I thought about it before. :)
The event with the zombi guy was also very funny, yet again I had a hard time to choose, but this one could be in the first position too for me with the one just after :
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/448/18/
 
Last edited:

raikou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Duval's real face

What is the funniest event for you ?
balls of gold. "Kintama"

What is the coolest event for you ?
Sogeking burning the flag and sogeking shooting spandam from the top of the tower

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Davy Back fight

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Luffy vs Lucci

What is your most impossible fight ?
fight against crocodile.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
When zoro said " Take my life instead of his!!" To Kuma in chapter 485

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Coby and Helmeppo, and maybe Buggy

The most emotional event ?
The death of going merry

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

yeah.I started watching onepiece when i was fifth grade or sixth grade. since then i bought the manga, reading the mangascan and still enjoying it until now. One piece is the best shonen manga

What would be your favorite quote ?

That would be Hiluluk's last words.
 
Last edited:

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

Well, I'm beated by others in several questions, but here goes:

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
The revelation of Duval's identity and when Kuma made the Straw Hat crews vanished. The later was so far-fetched and did make me get to the "OMG how could he do this?!" reaction. The Duval one I went "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" out loud and had a good laugh, but both events were just so out there...

What is the funniest event for you ?
The whole beginning of the Thriller Bark arc: Brooke's introduction, Nami/Usopp/Chopper's frightened reactions, Luffy's attempt to bury back the waked-up zombie. And finally Sanji's letter and his reaction in the Kamabakka Kingdom.

What is the coolest event for you ?
Usopp's post after having succeeded interrupting Spandam and delivering the important keys at the Gate of Justice.
The introduction of the Supernova was also a cool event but not as much as the previous one.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs the ramen guy. Mainly because of the way that guy used his Ramen Kenpo martial arts :P
And additionally I found Zoro vs Kaku match to be the most annoying one as I had the admiration for Kaku's speed and character and thought he'd be a great fighter at first, but his match with Zoro turned out somewhat dragged and not that great.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Sanji vs Jabya, Sanji vs Mr. 2 (the thing that Sanji couldn't touch Bon Clay once he put on Nami face and fretted over it was somewhat quite funny) & Luffy vs Rob Lucci.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Against Kizaru, Sentoumaru & a Pacifista at Shabondy.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Whitebeard's "I am only one man, with one heart" and all he has done in this current arc. He totally owns and totally fits in the position of the great pirate.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Helmeppo's returning - though I didn't think about it first til zelllogan brought it up. I was thinking of Nami and her use of weather weapon in the battles before, because how she's turned to be fantastic at fighting, the Mirage Tempo technic came out so handy it really impressed me.

The most emotional event ?
When young Robin had to set sail evading from Ohara and forced herself to laugh. And when she finally admitted loudly "I wadda live!" When Nami asked for Luffy's help and he put his strawhat on her, when Luffy had to bare watching his crews vanished one by one and eventually broke down on the ground crying... I couldn't choose just one.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
Kinda early - When I began following the manga the Arlong Park hadn't ended yet in Japan.
 
Last edited:

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs the ramen guy. Mainly because of the way that guy used his DF power..
Are you sure this guy had a DF ? To me, he didn't have any : he is a just a cook that uses pasta to fight.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

I was just thinking about a new question, I don't know if it's too late but still :
What would be your favorite quote ?
There are a lot of good sentences in One Piece, it can be funny, cool, badass, or whatever.
 
Top