Your favorite event in OP !

Staticrush

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the funniest event for you ?
luffy's song in skypiea was really funny....

" the islands in the south are warm
paina puru puru
their heads are really hot,
and they're all idiots"
" the islands in the north are cold,
hyakkoi koikoi,
their heads are really cold,
and they're all idiots"

What is the coolest event for you ?
In the beginnig when mihawk says to zoro " surpass me roronoa zoro!".

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
When franky uses his stupid centaur from against nero-the new CP9 recruit.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Luffy Vs. Blueno.... i watched this fight many times.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Luffy against Ao Kiji.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Luffy ordering ussop to burn that flag..and not giving a rat's ass about it.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Alvida...i didn't exactly expect to see her skating on her slim figure.

The most emotional event ?
Ussop's fight against luffy was pretty emo...everything regarding going merry was
pretty emo if you ask me.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
No. I heard about it from a friend and i liked the very idea of pirates.
I started reading it when the Thriller bark arc was going on.
It's been around three years now that i'm following onepiece and i have no doubts
as to which is the best manga ever!!! ONE PIECE ROCKS

[kaiten]edited out spoilers[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Magjee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
11
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
When Usoop challenged Luffy and left the crew

What is the funniest event for you ?
Whiskey Peak, when the bounty hunters welcomed them in.
I almost died laughing when they showed Luffy eating.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/107/04/


What is the coolest event for you ?
The Enies Lobby Arc, so badass.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Luffy and Fox, funny though.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Luffy and Bellamy. One hit KO.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Kuma.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Zorro sacrificing himself to Kuma for Luffy.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Coby

The most emotional event ?
Robin begging her mom not to leave ;(

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the series? Are you an early fan ?
Unfortunately not, just caught up recently.

What would be your favorite quote ?
DR. Hiluluk's death speech.
 

urlaub

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
632
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

Strawhats being separated.

What is the funniest event for you ?

Always, when Luffy is underestimated by enemies or people, because he looks like a innocent weak child sometimes.

What is the coolest event for you ?

Luffy facing up to Arlong, that really drove the bitch-fish crazy. And Luffy hitting trough the metal armed coat of Don Krieg.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy against the bamboo sticks in the Foxy fight.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

Luffy against Bellamy, Zoro against Mr.1, Luffy against lots of small fry.
 

Fuuma Shuriken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
ace being rogers son
that brooke knows laboon

What is the funniest event for you ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOEMeF-X3qM&feature=related

What is the coolest event for you ?pfff there's been some cool stuff
1. Zorro using nitouryuu iai Rashomon for the first time
2. ace vs blackbeard
3. Shishi sonson
4. Urusu shock
5. Yata no kagami
6. luffy PWNING rob lucci

u name it

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
luffy vs that noro noro beam idiot - foxy

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
ye i think luffy vs rob lucci

What is your most impossible fight ?
1. Luffy's crew Vs. pacifita's, kuma , Kizaru and sentoumaru
2. Ussop vs luffy

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Zorro taking luffy's pain: "nothing.... nothing at all"

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
lol coby, he turned out to be a playboy

The most emotional event ?
Luffy yelling after beating arlong: Nami, omae wa ore no nakama da!
Robin yelling she wants to life
leaving and burning merry
Brooke finding out luffy has met laboon and he's still waiting

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
following it since i was twelve, approximately 7 years now

What would be your favorite quote ?
Wapol: "You've come here to die, Dr. Hiruluk"

Hiruluk: "What? ...Thank goodness, no one's sick here."
I thought for sure the country was in trouble. How about that...I was just being fooled."

Wapol: "The most important thing for this country is to have you dead! Ignore him and fire!"

Hiruluk: "Don't bother. You can't kill me.
Yo, when do you think people die?
When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol?
No.
When they are ravaged by an incurable disease?
No.
When they drink a soup made of a poisonous mushroom!?
No!
It's when...they are forgotten.
Even after I'm gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured.
Why are you crying Dalton?"

Dalton: "Do you think...a country is the same?"

Hiruluk: "If the will is inherited.
A monster will be coming here soon, he's my son. Don't touch him.
Don't worry, Chopper.
Your mushroom isn't going to kill me.
This has truly been a wonderful life!
Thank you, Chopper!
 

_AceOfSpades_

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
70
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
probably repeating things, but I'm gonna say it anyway ... Ace being Roger's son
What is the funniest event for you ?
Haha Camie's first appearance, Duval part...
papag's song...
hito desu ka? Hito desu kedo, hitode da yo hahahaha
HAHHhH and Sanji's reaction remembering the first mermaid.. that whole chapter and the ones after that, fighting duval...
ah, Kokoro oba-san being a mermaid was funny as wel!
What is the coolest event for you ?
the wb vs. marines tops everything so far...
beside that... I loved the Shanks and WB clash... and everything involving the main BB, Ace plot...
What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Usopp vs. Perona
What is the most enjoyable fight ?
enjoyable fight? lets see... I loved Luffy fighting beside Kid and Law
What is your most impossible fight ?
Luffy +nakama against Kuma, Kizaru etc on Shabondy island... I was shocked...
What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Luffy punching the tenryubito
What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Crocodile, he made a 180 during the ID and the current arc
The most emotional event ?
I loved Luffy picking a fight with the government and saving Robin
"Say you wanna live"
also Bon-chan sacrificing himself, it WAS kinda sad...
and the goodbye to Mary ...never thought that a ship would make me that emotional
Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
nope, It's not that long ago that I read it for the first time .... I totally fell in love with it!!!
What would be your favorite quote ?
I love Brook's skull jokes xDDD hohohohohohoh
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

- Merry coming back
- Duval's face (hilarious!)
- Ace being Roger's son
- Brooke and Laboon


What is the funniest event for you ?

- Sogeking song (Sniper's island is... in your heart!)
- Duval's face!
- WTF faces of enemies when they figured out they're fucked (Enel vs Luffy, Perona vs Usopp)


What is the coolest event for you ?

- Usopp shooting the WG flag
- Luffy smiling as he's about to get killed by Buggy (specially in the anime)
- Luffy going against the Tenryuubito despite him knowing what will happen


What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

- I didn't enjoy the Ramen cook fight at all (I hated that guy)
- I didn't quite enjoy Kaku's fight... he had a lot more potential before he turned into a giraffe...
- Gecko Moria was a huge disappointement (he should have left the shadow inside Oz instead of taking them all and getting his ass kick 3 panels later...)


What is the most enjoyable fight ?

- Zoro's fight are usually good
- Usopp vs Luffy, because it showed that Usopp can actually be a good warrior when he's serious about it.


What is your most impossible fight ? (as... they shouldn't have won this fight?)

- Enel is the only one I can think...
With all the power he had (speed of light, mantra, etc), he should have been a bigger threat against Luffy even if he couldn't use lightning against him.


What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

- Without hesitation, Luffy hiting the Tenryuubito (I hated that guy).
- Zoro giving his life for Luffy (against Kuma)
- Everyone going against the whole world to save Robin


What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

- Sogeking (I love this guy!)
- Coby and Helmeppo
- Buggy (his character didn't quite evolve, but his role in the story as sure took a boost!)


The most emotional event ?

- Strawhat members being taken out one by one in front of Luffy's eyes
- The «I wanna live!» (I almost cried instantaneously when she yelled in the anime!)
- Brooke story when they all sing the song and die one by one...


Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I actually just catch up with the manga last week, so I'm really a new fan, and I most say that I was not disappointed at all!
This is one of the best, if not THE best, manga I read so far!
 

msg

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Singapore
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

funniest - zoro getting lost and being ridiculed at
saddest - going merry's funeral, Ace and WB death
"yes!" moment - carlos getting punch
most epic - WB standing in death.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

B]What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?[/B]
I'm between Merry coming back and Duval's face revelation. I was SURE it was Krieg!

What is the funniest event for you ?
Sogeking and Duval appeareances. Ussop actually in almost all situations, I really enjoy how he makes me smiles with silly things.

What is the coolest event for you ?
Introducing Eleven Supernovas and escaping from Buster Call. Oh, and "Three Captains" moment.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?
I can't name one, honestly. O_O

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Ussop vs Luffy and Enel vs Luffy. The first one because I think Ussop is probably the only one able to defeat Luffy XD And Enel because it's so awesome how everyone fears him and call him god and suddenly he's useless XD

What is your most impossible fight ? (as... they shouldn't have won this fight?)
I was shocked with Oz and Gecko Moria. That ark made me feel like they wont win NEVER again >_>

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Luffy hiting the Tenryuubito, Zoro showing his loyalty and pretty much every scene when you see the crew bonds so tight and strong.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Coby and Ussop, although I do enjoyed how Nami evolved. From being just a thief, to be a victim, to be the best navigator, to be a strong warrior and someone to fear. Also I think Nami is probably the only one that with Haki could defeat almost everyone playing her pieces smartly.

The most emotional event ?
Robin's tears and Strawhat separation. I was holding back my breath then and watched it so tense!

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan?
I'm really a new fan. I saw all the anime episodes this January and all February I caught up with Manga. I got used to see the next episode right away, I'm not used to this waiting and it's killing me.
Oda is really a great writer, it's something I admire. Became my fave mangaka alongside with Togashi.
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

sorry for not following the regular q&a pattern...but my favourite one piece funniest moment is my sig:)
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

The Bartholomew Kuma cyborg teleporting all the SH members to different locations. I can't believe Oda did that when I read the spoilers. Honorable mentions to the recent deaths

What is the funniest event for you ?

the bonfire part in Skypiea, it was pretty random and awesome

What is the coolest event for you ?

G2 Luffy curbstomping Blueno. Or Jet Gattling

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy vs. Enel, it was too drawn out in my opinion

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

Luffy vs. Crocodile. THERE IS NO OTHER ANSWER

What is your most impossible fight ?

wut?
I guess Zoro vs. Mihawk. It was impossible since there was no way Zoro could ever win that

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

Luffy punching that Tenryuubito douchebag

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

Ussop during Water 7. I didn't expect him to object so hotly against leaving the Going Merry.

The most emotional event ?


Luffy and Ussop's fight. Oh gawd it was amazing :crying

also Robin's flashback and the burning of the flag. Fuck year

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the series ? Are you an early fan ?

no I started following One Piece in late 2006...I think they were in the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc at the time

and favorite quote...I guess it has to be Luffy's speech to Vivi when they got into a fight. I don't really remember it, but it was really epic
 
Last edited:

$nipe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
299
Reaction score
221
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

I was just thinking about a new question, I don't know if it's too late but still :
What would be your favorite quote ?
There are a lot of good sentences in One Piece, it can be funny, cool, badass, or whatever.
1. Sanji's "men forgive a woman's lies" is the best line in the whole series. Couldn't find the link to it, though.
2. Zoro's "You're fired", because of the pun --it's brilliant!
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/418/03/
3. Again, Zoro: "I'm sorry, I've never prayed to any god."
 
Last edited:

hibar90

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
343
Reaction score
79
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

Ace's death. I was jumping of joy already when I thought it was WB complete victory. Ace seems an interesting and awesome character to have in the manga too. He was showed little screen time, but I really didn't think he's gonna be killed off this soon.

What is the funniest event for you ?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/247/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/247/16/

What is the coolest event for you ?

Whitebeard war. It was full with epicness. Can't stop shouting Holy $%#@ while reading every chapter.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Foxxy Davyback fight. It's stupid in a good way. Many funny moments. Luffy should keep his afro.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

All Zoro and chopper fight. SW vs Baroque and SW vs CP9. Also enjoy baratti restaurant fight.

What is your most impossible fight ?

Luffy vs Enel. Luffy should have been ignited couple of times.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

This: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/16-17/

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

Never thought BB could have 2 DF and get gura gura fruit.

The most emotional event ?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/14-15/ - Thank you for loving me

Merry's death was also a blow.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I first read OP when they are at thriller bark arc. I originally had no interest in OP. After all what could be interesting from pirate manga. Romance dawn prove me wrong. The art doesn't bother me at all. It's unique.

What would be your favorite quote ?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/16-17/ - This again
 
Last edited:

Smit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
The separation of the SH at the hand of Kuma. Merry showing up at Enies lobby. And last but not least BB taking WB's gura gura fruit.

What is the funniest event for you ?
For me the funniest event was when Enel first attacked Luffy and they both had there WTH face because nothing happend.
And the ordeal with Sanji's wanted poster. LMAO when I saw the poster and LMAO even harder when I saw Duval's face

What is the coolest event for you ?
The declaration of war against the World Goverment.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs Wanze. Ramen Kempo come on!

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Here is my top 3 fights:
#3 Zoro vs Mr.1
#2 Luffy vs Lucci
#1 Luffy vs Belammy

What is your most impossible fight ?
This for me has to be Luffy vs Magellan. I really didn't see a way for him to win.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
For this question 3 things come to mind instantly:
#3 Mr.2 sacrifices in the name of friendship
#2 Whitebeards death
#1 Zoro taking in all the damage and fatique of Luffy.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Coby by far.

The most emotional event ?
For me that was Merry and Ace's deaths. Both are 2 characters that i loved.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
Wish I was but i started reading OP when they where nearing the end of the Arabasta arc.

What would be your favorite quote ?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/485/19/ (Man Zoro is cool)
 

$nipe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
299
Reaction score
221
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Luffy having a second brother.

What is the funniest event for you ?
Zoro's sense of direction (reminds me of myself).

What is the coolest event for you ?
The war, it was awesome.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
I don't know why hasn't it been mentioned, but everything by the clima tact starting and topped by the first fight on which it was used. I know this is stuff for kids, but it's plain dumb no matter how you see it.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Against Bellamy, for the badassness.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Against Enel, before we were shown that Luffy was unnafected.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
I think it's the concept of nakama. The selflessness of everyone to let others carry on their dreams is something I wish friends in real life did, so I admire it.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Characters don't really usually evolve in this series (they change situations but not personality or values or anything), that's why people actually like it. But maybe I'll go with the most recent development of Sanji: boy was that unexpected!

The most emotional event ?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/81/14/ I cry every time, like a teen girl watching Hanna Montana die.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the series? Are you an early fan ?
Started like six months ago. To be honest I started watching the anime because the storyboarding is nice. I got bored on the Arabasta part and stopped (that clima tact really ruined the manga for me), but then I picked it up and never stopped again.
 
Last edited:

Messiah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
Iran
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

1.Sanji turning into an Okama (thank god he's back)
2.Ace's death


What is the funniest event for you ?

too many to choose, but I'll go with the ones I remember right now
1.Brook saying "to be continued" while he was telling his story to mugiwaras
2.when luffy and co entered the thriller bark and their encounters with zombies. also when zombies started calling abusalom "pervert leader or ero salom" I was laughing so hard
3.Luffy's imitating moments (sanji and zoro for example when they were caged in alabasta)
4.Pirate docking 6 !
5.when nami, that little girl and gan fal found luffy in that big ass snake's stomach


What is the coolest event for you ?

When WB told his crew to believe whatever they wanted and jumped towards the marineford, that was EPIC !!!

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

Luffy vs Zoro at whiskey somewhere I don't remember. totally stupid

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

Zoro vs Mr.1 - Luffy vs Lucci - Sanji vs Gin - Luffy vs crocodile

What is your most impossible fight ?

Luffy vs Aokiji

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

Zoro sacrificing himself for luffy, WB forgiving squardo (not sure about his name)

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

CROCODILE !!! who would have thought that someday he would save both ace and luffy ? remember when he stood in front of akainu when he was about to kill jimbei and luffy together?! that was awesome !!!

The most emotional event ?

Ace's death and his last words :(

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

I've been watching it for a year now so I'm an early fan ;)

What would be your favorite quote ?

"Find your true self, your true world, become stronger. I will wait for you in my strongest form. SURPASS THIS SWORD !!! SURPASS ME !!! RORONOA ZORO !!!"
Mihawk to Zoro
 
Last edited:

Ero-Sanji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
2,554
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen?

Well the impossible is always unexpected. So, BB gaining the Gura Gura no Mi is an amazing event.

What is the funniest event for you?

1. The Chopper gimmick by Luffy and Robin.
2. Franky revealing the centaur form.
3. Pirates Docking 6: "Big Emperor".

What is the coolest event for you?

Sanji saving Ussop from Jyabura and claiming to be the hunter.
That was just epic...!

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?

1. Chopper vs Gedatsu
2. Ussop vs Perona
3. Franky vs Fukurou

What is the most enjoyable fight?

1. Top three Cp9 fights as well as Luffy vs Arlong

What is your most impossible fight?

1. Luffy vs Crocodile
2. Luffy vs Magellan
3. Final 4 vs Enel

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect?

1. All the events were Sanji brings his strategical genius to the table. (Alabasta - prison break, Sky Island - flying ark sabotage, Enies Lobby - Operation Sogeking.)
2. Zoro taking Luffy's fatigue.
3. Garp taking Luffy's punch.
4. All the strawhats standing infront of the Cp9 at the bridge.
5. Luffy screaming that Nami is his friend.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you?

Coby, lol!

The most emotional event?

1. Robin declaring her will to live + her flashback.
2. Choppers flashback.
3. The death of Portgas D. Ace

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie? Are you an early fan?

No, but early for my age I guess:p

What would be your favorite quote?

1. "who are you?" - Jyabura, "I'm the hunter" - Sanji.
2. "I'm stupid, so I don't know what killed Sabo... But whatever it was the opposite of freedom". - Ace.
 

brooketheskeleton

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

I love this thread, btw!! Such a great way to look back at the series so far! :)

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Merry coming to save the crew at the end of the EL arc. I remember when Usop said, "we still have one nakama left!" I tried to rack my brain for who could have been left. lol Never in a million years would I have guessed the ship!

What is the funniest event for you ?
Enel's reaction to his powers not working on Luffy is up there for me! I also love all the crew's individual running gags. (Chopper peaking out from walls the wrong way, Nami getting $ signs in her eyes, Zorro's poor sense of direction, etc)

What is the coolest event for you ?


What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
The CP7 cook fight was pretty ridiculous, but entertaining. All of Impel Down is pretty stupid. lol The beast floor monsters all repeating, "panties" was stupid but great!

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
The Enie's Lobby incident had some amazing fights. Luffy's crew cheering him on to defeat Rob Lucci was epic. I remember wanting to stand up and cheer as I read it.

What is your most impossible fight ?
I remember thinking that Enel was pretty much invincible. Luffy tried over and over to defeat him, and finally succeeded, despite the solid-gold ball on his arm and Enel's god-like strength. SO EPIC!!

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
When Nami first asked Luffy for help and he gave her his treasured strawhat. I remember being so proud of Luffy, but also of Nami for finally letting her guard down and trusting someone to help her. I always thought that Nami and Luffy had the strongest bond of the Strawhats after that.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Robin's evolution as a character was really unexpected! From a major villain, to mysterious ally, to runaway, to true friend. It's been amazing to watch Robin finally becoming comfortable with her nakama. She is able to breathe easy now, knowing her crew will always protect her.

The most emotional event ?
When Robin screamed to the strawhats that she wanted to live. I remember tearing up in that moment. Also, Merry getting burned down was difficult to watch. Merry became just as important to me as any of the crew. The feelings toward Merry snuck up on me, because of the fact that Merry is a ship!

A bit off topic : Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ?
I've followed One Piece since it was first translated into English when the American Shonen Jump started. However, I didn't become completely obsessed until I started reading a ton online and was able to catch up to the present chapters. One Piece really does get leaps and bounds better upon entering the Grand Line.
 

tako-san

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
-straw hats disappearing one by one. that was just unbeleivable :(

What is the funniest event for you ?
-luffy describing his "kintama" and all the girls of amazon lilly wanting to touch them...
among many other things bahaha

What is the coolest event for you ?
-zoro sacrificing himself for luffy and crew. just like wooooah.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
-zoro vs luffy at whisky peak. that was so funny

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
- i would have to say luffy during the amazin lily arc fighting the snake sisters. that was very enjoyable

What is your most impossible fight ?
-won:moria during thriller bark arc
-lost:kuma/kizaru during thriller bark arc(kuma), and both on shabondy

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
-zoro's sacrafice again, and finding out brook was waiting for 50 years all alone on a ship to see laboon.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
-coby all the way

The most emotional event ?
-ace dying. that tore me apart. that whole war was so intense

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan?
-i am actually quite recent. i started a year ago. however in that year i have read every chapter ever written, watched all the anime, and have become one of the deepest most devoted fans to ever love one piece.
 

Bobbina

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
ummmm id say uhhhh Ussop vs. Luffy, never expected him to fight his nakama
What is the funniest event for you ?
Hardest question EVAR. as an arc, i think the thriller bark arc was the funniest, with Luffy's stupidity with zombies (for example the injured old man and Brooke, Do u poop?)
What is the coolest event for you ?
Zoro when he took Luffy's "Pain"
What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Vivi vs. Luffy or Luffy vs. Ussop, both fighting against nakamas.
What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Probably Luffy and Enel or Oars. Enel got OWNED by rubberman and Luffy's fail attacks were hilarious, with Oars, it was the first time basically all the crew fought the same exact person same time
What is your most impossible fight ?
Moria/Oars
What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
not sure... -.- prolly with WB or Luffy or Zoro
What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
either Helmepo or Coby or............... Zoro or something .....
The most emotional event ?
Luffy defeating Blueno, telling Sogeking to shoot the flag and all.
Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
DEFINITE FAN. i knew it since i was young, but didnt start reading till the Sabody part. Oda is a genius, and his amazing, creative, powerful script is only propelled to greater, unimaginable altitudes. Basically DIED when i had to wait 5 weeks for OP, And DIED waiting for STRONG WORLD and DIED when Ace DIED and DIED when .............................. hmmm. oh well
 

Aki1991

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
713
Reaction score
769
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?

hm, many

but no. 1 was, that ace died :(

What is the funniest event for you ?

many, too

duvals wink was very funny xD

What is the coolest event for you ?

many, omg, i love one piece^^

maybe fighting enel

shanks vs. whitebeard

hitting tenryobuto

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?

vivi vs. luffy

What is the most enjoyable fight ?

many, enel vs. ruffy, great war, etc.

What is your most impossible fight ?

enel vs. ruffy

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?

saving robin

hitting tenryobuto

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?

lysop after the skip

corby

okta

The most emotional event ?

many

saving robin

peruh and the bomb in alabasta

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?

of course, i love one piece

it is with naruto my lovely manga that was not closed until now

but actualy one piece >>> naruto

war sucks

and fisher tiger ftw^^
 
Top