Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mmm, I love caramel-apple empanadas :3 They're more of a dessert. But man, a little bit of cinnamon and sugar in them and they're great <3
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Those sound good!

You'd love these dessert bites things I saw at a food show. They're little square cake like chunks that can be fried or baked. They just came out with a cinnamon apple that has an oatmeal type crust and a cream filling. They're fantastic. They also came out with rich chocolate brownie with a cream filling. Either of those served with some vanilla ice cream is delicious.

Edit: They're made by the same company that made the brownie bites for Domino's pizza.
 

SuzyR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Shrimp Tempura
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
deepfried shrimp tempura with spicy sauce.... *drool*........

geez i like a lot of food. i cant decide on a fave... even instant noodles. high metabolism makes you drool to anything that can be eaten.
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I also love Palembang foods. Palembang is a city in Indonesia. Most of their traditional foods are made from mackerel; such as pempek, tekwan, model, and there's also sarikaya. Sooo delicious ^^
Owh God...I miss home so much...and don't forget to eat it with the sauce (Cuka/Cuko) :smile-big
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I <3 mexican food, but there are rules:
1. Has to be chicken. I don't roll with anything else
2. No tomatoes.
3. For optimal flavor, it has to be made by someone who's ACTUALLY hispanic. Believe me, I've been to enough places where white guys make my tacos to know how much of a difference it makes.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I realize that I take in a lot of soya bean. :s

soya milk - a glass every morning
sweet beancurd - a bowl once a week
tofu - once a week in my soup
tempeh - once a week for lunch meal

my mum told me when she was pregnant with me, she drank soya bean milk everyday. maybe that's the connection :XD
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I love empanadas too, especially when they're from the Ilocos region. Actually I can eat almost anything, not much of a carnivore, but not really a vegetarian either, just a simple omnivore. But if I were to eat only one type of food everyday, I guess it would be soup. Anything goes. From chowder to cream of corn and mushroom to sinigang to miso soup to plain chicken broth, I'll drink them all up.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Shrimp Tempura
Sounds good and that's my first time hearing it too. I'm a big shrimp lover and my sis can make some good shrimps. What exactly is the shrimp tempura.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
fried seafood. fish, shrimp, oc (maybe, sounds good) with vegetables and other stuff, covered with batter, dipped in sauce, usually, in my case, spicy. shrimp tempura is the best tempura. japanese food but it's common in the phils
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing beats a clambake...with lobsters, steamers (clams), clam chowder, sausage, corn on the cob and quahogs.
 

Jafoi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The best food in the world lasagna :D
 

Misury

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
29
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
The best food in the world lasagna :D

It's in my top five ;)

1. Spaghetti
2. Sushi
3. Tortilla
4. Corn Flakes :amuse
5. Lasagna
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Lasagna is so damn good. Thanks for the Italian people who came up with it.

I do not have top five because I eat almost anything
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I love lasagna too... especially when my mom makes me one.. I feel like I'm Garfield whenever I eat one
 

krazykone12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm fish and chips :D and especially lasanga
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Hmm fish and chips :D and especially lasanga
Hmm chips, I like chips too but I have no eaten it for a while. It seems that everybody is a fan of lasagna. Anybody here likes pizza?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like pizza, but only like REAL Italian pizza. Not crappy stuff :/ And I only like cheese pizza, really >.>

I've gotten really addicted to goat cheese lately <3
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i like almost any fish. except fish soup~ :(
and almost any kind of cream soup is good too! :XD
 
Top