Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here)
Kurono Kei:
Katou:Its target is Kei-chan.
Katou:Run.
Kuorno:I'm not going to run.
Katou:...
Kishimoto:...
Kurono:Like I would run.
Kurono: Dont fuck around with me.
Kurono:Stop fucking with me!
Kishimoto:....Kurono-kun?
Kurono:I'm going to beat the shit out of you!
And then he did
Ima post this quote when he said it,its awesome
Achilles:
"The gods envy us."
"Perhaps your brother can comfort them, I hear he's good at charming other men's wives."
"Is there no one else? Is there no one else?"
" [to Hector] Get up, Prince of Troy! I won't let a stone rob me of my glory!"
Some boy:Hes the biggest man ive ever seen,i wouldnt fight him!
Achilles:That's why noone will remeber your name.
------------
"Never judge the book by its cover!"
"Miracles aren't something that just happen. You have to make them happen."
"We are nothing like God. Not only are our powers limited. We sometimes become the devil himself."
From Spider-Man:
"With great power,comes great responibility!"
"The sad face,behind the smile of the mask!"
I think thats it for me!
Blasphemy said:
"Winning a flame-war on the Internet Is like winning the Special Olympics. You may have won, but your still a retard."-Ben, a friend of mine.
Were your friend talking about this?