Question - Your Quirk | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Your Quirk

VAK

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Chronos

You can affect the flow of time within a 50 metre radius of yourself. Anything within your zone can be subjected to reversal in time, IE de aging till it's out of existence. Ageing till it is weak brittle or decays and pausing. you cannot yourself physically travel back in time, or forward nor can you send anyone through time.

Downside is the power is tied to your heart, slow something down for too long and your heart rate drops, speed something up and your heart rate skyrockets, pausing time causes your heart to skip a beat. So if you over use the power your heart gives out.

Tristain

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Perfect Deflect

With this quirk, you're able to match the quirk inflicted to the user's body.

Best Scenario:

Any elemental attacks can be deflected by the opposite element. (Fire = Water) (Explosion = Deflect)

Worst Scenario:

The User can only "Counter" the inflicted quirk if he is still alive. (One for All) (Instant Kill)

This Quirk CANNOT be copied/absorbed since any other quirks the enemy absorbed will be startled, causing an overload in his/her body.

seizzoverow

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Quirk: game over [other name continues]
The capabilities of ending everything like people relationship,career,other quirk,even lives,but if the user chose to end "the ending" it can create a new possibility.
To use the quirk the user need to pay the prices it can be money or the user own lifespans.
Wielder: seizzoverow

Junior

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
AbsorbKin -- I'm bad with names.

Ability to absorb the kinetic energy. The energy can then be stored and released in a similar fashion. It can even be transferred into another object.

I'm not a physics major and I'm too lazy to Google.

One weakness could be that the user has to always be in motion or something. This could manifest in obsessive foot tapping, finger tapping or something else. Basically the user wont be able to be COMPLETELY still. Gives the impression of someone with ADHD.

The other is that the body of the user has to be able to handle the force of whatever is absorbed. For example, absorbing a punch from Deku at 9% would mean nothing if the user is physically incapable of containing the power.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Slience

When someone talks within 5 feet from you all of their vocal cords get cut off and they can't say words or think clearly, a confusion quirk. It's self activated but once the user exhales it stops working

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Quirk: Teleportation
It's basically a Quirk that lets you g to another place without using anything, and it would be instantly activated once the users wishes it
But to travel to any point, you have to vizualize it and the distance you do beetween before and after the teleportation still burn as much calories as if you walked all the way, so you have to eat a lot if you think about a far place.
Plus the Quirk leaves small portals for a short moment after the teleportation, but one can only use it if he knows where the user teleported:cookiestare

SilverLugia345

Reaction score
Country
United States
Quirk: Aquarias
Power: The ability to control water from various resources, while being able to change it as a solid, liquid, and/or air.
Limitation: If the water is limited then the power isn't as strong. Only so much moisture can be pulled from those resources before it could cause damage. With little water to work with the power isn't as powerful but if there is a good source of water nearby then the power becomes explosive. If there is too much then it could be come difficult to control if the wielder isn't use to the power.

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Solid Defense
No solid object, material, substance, etc cannot harm me. If I'm punched, and I get flown into a wall. Neither the punch or the impact of the wall can harm me. Others ways is to deflect any non solid attacks after a solid entry point touches me.
(Example: If Bakugo touches me then releases a powerful explosion, the explosion doesn't work, same for Ashidos acid. Some solid objects will just move away if I want.

I also did the same for th other states of matter.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Solid Defense
No solid object, material, substance, etc cannot harm me. If I'm punched, and I get flown into a wall. Neither the punch or the impact of the wall can harm me. Others ways is to deflect any non solid attacks after a solid entry point touches me.
(Example: If Bakugo touches me then releases a powerful explosion, the explosion doesn't work, same for Ashidos acid. Some solid objects will just move away if I want.

I also did the same for th other states of matter.
That's way too strong. It has no weakness at all.

GodOfDestruction

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's way too strong. It has no weakness at all.
That's the point it's not supposed too. Your just disposed to think hard when fighting me. Like throw a fireball or a laser

Delta3000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quirk name: Heat
Capabilities: the user can change the temperature of anything they are touching at a rate of 100 degrees kelvin per second. User is immune to extreme heat and cold (including absolute zero).
Drawbacks: if the user breaks contact the object returns to its original temperature and the rate of temperature change is fixed.

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Burrower

Allows the user to burrow any quirk (quirks already targetted can be burrowed again), for a specific amount of time (24 hours) as long as the following conditions are met.

1. The user and the target must both know their correct names.

2. Have been at least been near each other for at least 10 minutes to allow the first burrowing to take place.

3. The user must perform a kind of favor to the target to make it work (like giving money, give a present, help healing, etc...), the target's awareness of the favor performed isnt required for their quirk to be burrowed.

4. If the user wants to burrow a quirk from someone that had a dual quirk mutation by breeding from his/her parents (like todo), or by transference (OFA) or multiple quirks (from someone like AFO), the user must perform a equal amount of favors to the components of the dual mutated ones (2) and multiple ones for targets with multiple quirks to have those burrowed, if a possible target who had a dual mutated quirk by breeding breeds a quirk user with his/her quirk being passed on only, the new user can have his/her quirk burrowed with just one favor.

5. Only one favor is taken into account when performed from the user to the same target at a given time so the user cant perform multiple favors for the same target at a given time and have them all count towards the quirk's activation requirement, however it's possible to perform a favor for the same target every 15 minutes and have it count.

6. There's a 10 favor cap limit for the user, after doing the 10th favor, the user must burrow one of the quirks from the respective targets to be able to make any new favors count for new targets.

7. The targets must remain alive, if they die while any of their quirk(s) is being burrowed it/those stop working for the burrower, any favors left to use to a dead target are reset.

Finally the user can burrow multiple quirks at the same time and those who have them burrowed cant use them during the 24 hours.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quirk: Adrenalaser

Allows the user to produce lasers from their fingers by using the users epinephrine as a fuel source. A high risk, high reward quirk, the user must be careful when using this ability, as the intensity of the laser puts stress on the heart. It is recommended that the user is well conditioned physically and can control their heart rate, less they succumb to a heart attack while using the quirk. Cardiovascular excessive can also help strengthen the intensity of the laser. Long fights are not recommended.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bloodflow

The user can control blood, like a blood bender from Avatar. They can cause blood clots and stop impede blood from flowing correctly in someone's circulatory system. Drawback is the user is susceptible to heart attacks and can easily get sick from having their pores consistently open to be able to control others' blood

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Burrower

Allows the user to burrow any quirk (quirks already targetted can be burrowed again), for a specific amount of time (24 hours) as long as the following conditions are met.

1. The user and the target must both know their correct names.

2. Have been at least been near each other for at least 10 minutes to allow the first burrowing to take place.

3. The user must perform a kind of favor to the target to make it work (like giving money, give a present, help healing, etc...), the target's awareness of the favor performed isnt required for their quirk to be burrowed.

4. If the user wants to burrow a quirk from someone that had a dual quirk mutation by breeding from his/her parents (like todo), or by transference (OFA) or multiple quirks (from someone like AFO), the user must perform a equal amount of favors to the components of the dual mutated ones (2) and multiple ones for targets with multiple quirks to have those burrowed, if a possible target who had a dual mutated quirk by breeding breeds a quirk user with his/her quirk being passed on only, the new user can have his/her quirk burrowed with just one favor.

5. Only one favor is taken into account when performed from the user to the same target at a given time so the user cant perform multiple favors for the same target at a given time and have them all count towards the quirk's activation requirement, however it's possible to perform a favor for the same target every 15 minutes and have it count.

6. There's a 10 favor cap limit for the user, after doing the 10th favor, the user must burrow one of the quirks from the respective targets to be able to make any new favors count for new targets.

7. The targets must remain alive, if they die while any of their quirk(s) is being burrowed it/those stop working for the burrower, any favors left to use to a dead target are reset.

Finally the user can burrow multiple quirks at the same time and those who have them burrowed cant use them during the 24 hours.
It works like a Nen ability :D. But with Quirks like Foresight I would not be surprised if abilities like hat existed.

Bloodflow

The user can control blood, like a blood bender from Avatar. They can cause blood clots and stop impede blood from flowing correctly in someone's circulatory system. Drawback is the user is susceptible to heart attacks and can easily get sick from having their pores consistently open to be able to control others' blood
We don't have details but can't Blood King do that?

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
It works like a Nen ability :D. But with Quirks like Foresight I would not be surprised if abilities like hat existed.
Yeah I took inspiration from hxh for this one.

AiNana

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Healing

This quirk helps others with simple to extreme injuries like regrowing an arm or leg, etc. Naturally, this quirk can't heal cancer and such which I want to work on as it is my dream to come true.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Quirk: Teleport

I can teleport anywhere within my field of vision, but can't move from an open area to inside somewhere, i.e. field to inside a house. My eyes are the key, similar to to Mei's, so I lock on a target space and teleport there. My hero costume will have specialized goggles that gives me a 360 degree view of my surroundings and allows me to zoom in or out. With martial arts training and suit with several utilities, like Batman, I'll become a hero who specializes in rescue and battle.

Pr0teu5

Reaction score
Country
United States
One of these two

Quirk: Transmutation

User can switch the atoms in any target material in 30 meters to atoms of any other element that they maintain physical contact with. Effect is undone if user loses contact with the element or moves out or range. Only 1 element can be switched at a time.

This would honestly be a better quirk for a villain than a hero.

Quirk: Hindsight

Every 24 hours the user can nullify 1 event that happened in the previous 24 hours. All effects of the nullified event do not occur.

Both of these could be incredibly strong if used properly, but they would both require late amounts of thought to use.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Something similar to Re Destro's Stress.