Voting Round 2 Yui Yuigahama vs Bridget Satellizer

Who wins?

  • Yui Yuigahama

  • Bridget Satellizer


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

​

Yui Yuigahama
OreGairu​
-

Bridget Satellizer
Freezing
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yahallo!

You've gotta have a heart of lead not to like Yui, even if it's just a little bit. The girls who fight earnestly for love with their heart on their sleeve are incredibly endearing. And she is nice, vibrant and thinks about others. She's still maturing as a person, but that just means she can even get better. Give her like 2 years from the anime and she's legit top tier.
I'm not waiting for Bridget's story... locking this vote in for Yui
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
WTF is @M3J doing here? :lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't love either of them to be honest but I'll go Bridget once again. Because of her adorable love of hamburgers.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bridget.
Tits.
Nuff said.
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
I'm going to vote Bridget for sure.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WTF is @M3J doing here? :lmao
It's called good taste, good sir.

I voted for Bridget as she's easily a better waifu and person despite her horrible past.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh god, so many Milly supporters here, how come?

Do I even need to campaign for my nomination against the likes of Milly? Where is my support? Come on, support syx-chan! Where is @Demonspeed when you need him?

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Quite surprising Yui is not dominating this, normally her sweetness beats any curvy woman you throw against her.
Nothing against Bridget, its just interesting :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh god, so many Milly supporters here, how come?

Do I even need to campaign for my nomination against the likes of Milly? Where is my support? Come on, support syx-chan! Where is @Demonspeed when you need him?

I voted for Yui. I like her personality and all but I only read two volumes of Oregairu and it was a long time ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am to voting for Yui like the most of you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate your objectivity and taste! :3
You scared me there for a little while, but it appears when called out, I can count on you!


Milly needs to disappear!​
 

Laxus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
732
Reaction score
2,582
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
I don't read Freezing but Iam well aware the weomen there are on another level. I will vote for Bridget.

I don't know the other girl but she seems another generic cliche girl in anime that acts all happy but gets immediately shy when romance is involved and then acts nervous or whatever. Also, she looks like she is 14.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How does voting for Bridget mean they're supporting me, when Bridget is clearly the better waifu? This isn't like most other battles where most of you beg for votes from your friends and supporters, the battle with Bridget against [insert name] is a battle of who's better. :hmph
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I've already watched Freezing and OreGairu is still on my "Plan to watch" list, but somehow I can feel that Yui is more of a Waifu than Satellizer.
I know, it might seem paradoxical to vote for a character whose series I still haven't watched, but the girl in question seems to be kind, friendly and more than everything adorable. :blush
Yeah, Satellizer ended up opening to people after facing her past head-on, but it seems it wasn't enough to convince me to vote for her...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top