Zoan point system | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Zoan point system

Runesev

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I am role-playing in a one piece dnd game using the marvel phosphorus system. My character has eaten the Octo-Octo fruit and is the crews swordsman (yes 6 sword style like Hachi) and has the regular octopus form, man beast form, and a kraken form (awakening). Another player has suggested to me to implement a similar point system like chopper has. Now chopper uses his point forms to enhance different aspects of both his reindeer and human abilities with horn point or strength point. The only problem is that he has done that through the use of his medical knowledge to enhance his body to do that. I know after the time skip he can do it without it. The only other character to use something similar was Kaku. He was able to bring his neck into his body to lengthen his arms and legs. Now what I'm wondering is if it's possible to use chopper's point system without the use of a drug and just through training or possibly another method.

keeper1h

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Good point.
After the timeskip Chopper learned to transform his body in various ways without the use of Rumble Balls, and Kaku showed something similar, so yes: If you master your DF you can use it in more ways than de obvious ones, like an hacker would use a PC, I guess.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I'm sure Doflamingo and Crocodile would like this, but they would edit the title for "Zoan Awakening phases".