Discussion - Zoro and Sanji | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Zoro and Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Whats so spectacular about his cooking?
Didnt WCI explain that? :notsure
The best part of his cooking, for me, is not even canon. The anime thing with old guy in Water 7.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yet one faints in a fight from one hit and other can fight for hours in a fight. Dreams doesn't dictate you won't be strong. Oda never went like that lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let try Each:...Nah, all she dies is troll, memes, and biased. Too boring for my blood XD.
You always nitpick fact about zoro fainting after he one shot killer, you need to stop creating biased statement like this
Sanji never fights for hours,
Dreams dont dictate power, but willpower does,
Luffy and zoro have strong willpower

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it not possible that he can focus on cooking and be strong, you know, like how it's been constantly shown in the series?

Law's a doctor and he's strong, yet I never see his job being used to downplay his strength.
Litterally this, as if Sanji being an amazing cook is a flaw

Critical mindset

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
So as to not have my post deleted I acknowledge Zoro's superiority as the nails by the big strawman was many times more powerful than the ink arrows that tilted ships and crates. Zoro > Sanji

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So as to not have my post deleted I acknowledge Zoro's superiority as the nails by the big strawman was many times more powerful than the ink arrows that tilted ships and crates. Zoro > Sanji
Nah, Sanji > Zoro as man tank destroying ships arrows compare to nails. Sanji gotten better development overall than Zoro and it doesn't help chapters ago Zoro couldn't do anything with Apoo.

Critical mindset

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Nah, Sanji > Zoro as man tank destroying ships arrows compare to nails. Sanji gotten better development overall than Zoro and it doesn't help chapters ago Zoro couldn't do anything with Apoo.
Zoro was on his knees from Apoo’s cut, and the only reason he wasn’t jumped was probably bc they were all laughing at them.

which really makes you wonder
how he would do against this

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I'm closing this thread and later I'll begin looking at closing the others too. You all can't be trusted to have civil discourse with these pointless and repetitive arguments. There's a versus thread you can try and if that gets out of hand, I'll close it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.