Discussion - Zoro Discussion Thread | Page 67 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Zoro Discussion Thread

Is It a Requirement for Zoro to have Conqueror's Haki?

• Total voters

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
And not once did I say Zoro couldn't defeat King or Slash Kaido because of the injury. But he's going to be fighting a much higher tier of (hopefully) swordsman. If he is saying a slash from Apoo is effecting him what would a slash from King do.
What would a slash from King do to Zoro? It would kill him, like it would anyone else. Do you know what that means?
I'll cut directly to the point ---> Zoro will never take a clean slash from King because that means instant defeat.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro not taking neither. Kaido instantly destroys him and not seeing him solo YC lvl opponent like King. Orochi is his best target and even that required him needing teamup. Can't see Oda pushing Zoro able to take damage from them when Apoo's attack literally brought him to his knees. Got be more realistic who he face now and no way it's Kaido and lesser being King this point. Orochi seems more possible for hin to face.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoWo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Zoro not taking neither. After this chapter him facing these guys is more Headcannon than reality. Kaido instantly destroys him and not seeing him solo YC lvl opponent like King. Orochi is his best target and even that required him needing teamup. Can't see Oda pushing Zoro able to take damage from them when Apoo's attack literally brought him to his knees. Got be more realistic who he face now and no way it's Kaido and lesser being King this point. Orochi seems more possible for hin to face.
At least zoro is not a fainter anymore moe kun:cheez
Zoro vs king
Sanji vs pay pay greatness coming :super

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
At least zoro is not a fainter anymore moe kun:cheez
Zoro vs king
Sanji vs pay pay greatness coming :super
Nah, Zoro vs Orochi is destined as shown as Apoo prove how fragile he is by knee to Apoo's greatness as usual.

Where Sanji came from? We talking about Zoro. Get off insecurities, bruh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What would a slash from King do to Zoro? It would kill him, like it would anyone else. Do you know what that means?
I'll cut directly to the point ---> Zoro will never take a clean slash from King because that means instant defeat.
So your saying between whole fight, you don't think Zoro won't even get damage once from an YC level opponent? You serious? Zoro is going to take damage from his enemies as it won't be one-sided fight especially someone as strong as King. If Zoro can't tank Apoo's damage without going to his knees, King or any YC lvl opponent would brutalize him to fainting again.

Your damage control continue to hurt your argument the more you keep trying denying how Goda write his work like he did this chapter in making him taking damage by someone like Apoo who you stated wasn't on his level, but shown to be and perhaps more. You said that again with Hawkins and again you proven wrong. You got stop overhyping and underestimating as it make others take you less seriously in the end.

Last edited:

Deleted member 169696

@King Moe you just hate Zoro, admit it. No hard feelings. I mean why can't you evenly distribute your love between the two characters? Or even if you favor Sanji over Zoro (I do too, just fyi) it doesn't mean you should use every opportunity to bash Zoro.

Like, Luffy was in an even worse condition than Zoro after Apoo's attack... Yet it's obvious as day that Luffy will be facing Kaido...

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
@King Moe you just hate Zoro, admit it. No hard feelings. I mean why can't you evenly distribute your love between the two characters? Or even if you favor Sanji over Zoro (I do too, just fyi) it doesn't mean you should use every opportunity to bash Zoro.

Like, Luffy was in an even worse condition than Zoro after Apoo's attack... Yet it's obvious as day that Luffy will be facing Kaido...
Nah, I enjoy him, but I don't BS him not taking damage, he is stronger than he looks, he is fine, etc.. If you want me be a 'Yes Man' to everything, I am not that guy. Either take fair criticism of your character and take it while fairly debating back, not headcannon your way to say Zoro over Luffy, Kaido, and so on without no evidence. I am not into the fanbase, but I don't hate the character.

Luffy took an stronger blow than Zoro, but he came bouncing back while still feeling his injury and needing to run away. Luffy is MC, of course he will face Kaido. Zoro has no backing to facing Kaido and Oda has no reason to put Zoro over Luffy to beat Kaido himself as that doesn't make sense in the end. He wants Luffy to prove himself, he wants Luffy keep his promise to Momo in beating Kaido, he wants him to be PK which is higher than WSS, and so on. Luffy got all backing to understand why he will overcome while Zoro has not especially how he been hype tool the most than anyone in this arc for the enemy side.

Not saying he won't have his spotlight, but not going to hype him to the moon to say he be on top of the world when he won't be. You keep your expectations logical, not possible for your own fantasies. Just saying is all.

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wano is gonna be the best arc since its arc of Zoro wank. :amuse

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Nah, Zoro vs Orochi is destined as shown as Apoo prove how fragile he is by knee to Apoo's greatness as usual.

Where Sanji came from? We talking about Zoro. Get off insecurities, bruh.
:cheez
zoro takes on King:super also he said he will take on Kaido to:celebrate

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
:cheez
zoro takes on King:super also he said he will take on Kaido to:celebrate
Nah, his main targets are Orochi and Kanjiro, but could have rematch for Hawkins, Apoo, or Batman. Kaido and King are no longer his options after this chapter shows. Just being honest is all.

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Nah, his main targets are Orochi and Kanjiro, but could have rematch for Hawkins, Apoo, or Batman. Kaido and King are no longer his options after this chapter shows. Just being honest is all.
Did u read the latest chapter zoro said he will take on kaido with luffy what orochi? zoro moved on from that the scabbards will fight orochi and kanjuro.
Zoro will be focused on king and kaido:teach

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did u read the latest chapter zoro said he will take on kaido with luffy what orochi? zoro moved on from that the scabbards will fight orochi and kanjuro.
Zoro will be focused on king and kaido:teach
Saying need to prepare for Kaido is general response for their crew than him wanting to go after him and more so he was looking at Luffy at him getting him, not inner desire he wants to be one to beat him. Nice headacnnon. Nah, he got save Hiyori, so Orochi and Kanjiro are going to be his final fights and he need back up for them :teach,

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Saying need to prepare for Kaido is general response for their crew than him wanting to go after him and more so he was looking at Luffy at him getting him, not inner desire he wants to be one to beat him. Nice headacnnon. Nah, he got save Hiyori, so Orochi and Kanjiro are going to be his final fights and he need back up for them :teach,
Nope zoro didn t talked about kaido s crew.He talked about kaido himself Moe-Kun and zoro is already fighting kaido s crew. How can he talk about kaido s crew when he s already fighting them? :teach

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nope zoro didn t talked about kaido s crew.He talked about kaido himself Moe-Kun and zoro is already fighting kaido s crew. How can he talk about kaido s crew when he s already fighting them? :teach
Nah, he refers to the Crew in general with Kaido. Also he isn't fighting with them, he is running away from them as shown with Apoo getting better of the fight and he ran. How can you say Kaido when he got own by Apoo? Please don't disrespect Kaido as fodder :teach.

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Nah, he refers to the Crew in general with Kaido. Also he isn't fighting with them, he is running away from them as shown with Apoo getting better of the fight and he ran. How can you say Kaido when he got own by Apoo? Please don't disrespect Kaido as fodder :teach.
Can u post proof where zoro talks about kaido s crew?All i see is zoro saying that they can t be taking damage this early or they won t stand a chance against KAIDO not kaido s crew.Also i like how u talk about zoro that he can t face kaido because he got own by Apoo but what about Luffy who got ko by apoo how can luffy face kaido after this ? :teach

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can u post proof where zoro talks about kaido s crew?All i see is zoro saying that they can t be taking damage this early or they won t stand a chance against KAIDO not kaido s crew.Also i like how u talk about zoro that he can t face kaido because he got own by Apoo but what about Luffy who got ko by apoo how can luffy face kaido after this ? :teach
Can you post whole arc where it build to him wanting Kaido? Saying that when running away from his own people, doesn't push him wanting Kaido unless your admitting Kinemon, Momosuke, Hiyori, and so on want Kaido too since they said they want him down, but does it mean they get him as well? Again, him saying that and his actions doesn't push he wants him lol. He is still talking about Kaido in General sense of his own crew especially his higher ups. Zoro won't face him and Luffy got bigger damage and still bounce back. He was taken away by Zoro who choose to run with him, not Luffy giving the order they should run away from Apoo.

Luffy is just fine from his attacks while Zoro got a big scar injury again and still bleeding. Just stating the obvious on what's going on in the scene :teach.

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Can you post whole arc where it build to him wanting Kaido? Saying that when running away from his own people, doesn't push him wanting Kaido unless your admitting Kinemon, Momosuke, Hiyori, and so on want Kaido too since they said they want him down, but does it mean they get him as well? Again, him saying that and his actions doesn't push he wants him lol. He is still talking about Kaido in General sense of his own crew especially his higher ups. Zoro won't face him and Luffy got bigger damage and still bounce back. He was taken away by Zoro who choose to run with him, not Luffy giving the order they should run away from Apoo.

Luffy is just fine from his attacks while Zoro got a big scar injury again and still bleeding. Just stating the obvious on what's going on in the scene :teach.
Moe kun yet zoro said he wants to face KAIDO with luffy so stop with this.The scabbards will deal with orochi and kanjuro that s fair they are in pain for 20 years so they should beat that scum orochi and momo has the snake slayer sword.Zoro is fine

little blood on his mounth and no scar what u taking about?He ate that shit but i wonder how he didn t faint moe kun:cheez:teach

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Moe kun yet zoro said he wants to face KAIDO with luffy so stop with this.The scabbards will deal with orochi and kanjuro that s fair they are in pain for 20 years so they should beat that scum orochi and momo has the snake slayer sword.Zoro is fine

little blood on his mounth and no scar what u taking about?He ate that shit but i wonder how he didn t faint moe kun:cheez:teach
While looking at Luffy the one to do, not by himself or think about heavily he wants Kaido since start of Wano. H been saying Orochi more than Kaido and saying more war against him, than facing himself. Nah Orochi and Kanjuro are all for him as you have to protect the person you pair him with. It make sense like that xD.

Oden use both swords, so by your logic, we can see Momo in the fight since he need both swords to injured, not just Enma, so again not much proof here unless you admit Kinemon, Momo, Hiyori, and so on will be involved. Also what you mean? Not fainting doesn't mean he not hurt badly and not feeling it. He got onto his knees when it hit him, so it was a devastating damage for him and thinking it wasn't it's headcannon by far.

ZoWo

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
While looking at Luffy the one to do, not by himself or think about heavily he wants Kaido since start of Wano. H been saying Orochi more than Kaido and saying more war against him, than facing himself. Nah Orochi and Kanjuro are all for him as you have to protect the person you pair him with. It make sense like that xD.

Oden use both swords, so by your logic, we can see Momo in the fight since he need both swords to injured, not just Enma, so again not much proof here unless you admit Kinemon, Momo, Hiyori, and so on will be involved. Also what you mean? Not fainting doesn't mean he not hurt badly and not feeling it. He got onto his knees when it hit him, so it was a devastating damage for him and thinking it wasn't it's headcannon by far.
Again Moe kun Zoro is fine as hell lol he even saved Luffy and moved with easy has no scar and little blood.Orochi doesnt matter I think Zoro gave up on him and will let Hiyori who said that she wants to kill Orochi,Momo with the snake slayer sword and the scabbards who are on pain for 20 years even Denjiro said that he wants to show his skill with the blade to Orochi.Only Enma was hyped for Kaido even tought both cut Kaido and Zoro has it. :teach