New profile posts

Oh! That’s your day!
I wish you a happy birthday Kami! :confetti

May you keep on blessing us with interesting picks in the top ten rounds.
May you stay the same if you want to during the mafia games.
I like your style. :verily
Sugar is good for you.
  • Like
Reactions: Kiki
Raven
Raven
Your body treat honey as sugar. Honey is slightly more nutritious that’s all.

Honey ruins the tea flavor for me so a big no. However, 5 spoonful of sugar is still crazy portion because it completely ruin the tea flavor. Try 2 or 1.5 to get the best result.

Sugar is never a bad thing, Your liver keep making sugars even if you consumed none. Our bodies doesn’t work without it. You can’t turn it off.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Two spoonful was too little for me LOL.
Charlie
Charlie
O! I remember hearing about a study that said artificial sweeteners unravel dna. So if using sugars use the real deal.
  • Like
Reactions: Juviii
Soup is the ultimate remedy

Digestion problems? soup
Anal Fissures/Haemorrhoids? soup
Obesity? soup
Sore throat and colds? soup
Joints and skin health? soup
Top