Summary and Preview
A Collection of Short Stories:
1) Nee-san Countdown: One day, Ritsuko finds that her parents kind of promised her hand to Saruwada, the scariest guy in school. If Ritsuko is a little lamb, the yakuza punk Saruwada is a deadly wolf, and so she just goes along with the relationship out of fear. Will she find a way out so she can chase the boy she actually has a crush on? As she gets to know Saruwada, what kind of person will she find behind his gruff facade?
2) Sunao ni Narenai Albireo: Hikaru and her brothers were raised by their father after their mother's death, and they all developed a pretty crude manner of speech. She writes all the nice things she'd like to say down in her notebook, but all that seems to come out of her mouth are insults. Understandably, everyone at school just thinks she's a jerk. When a kind, well-spoken guy comes out from Tokyo to their home in the country, will he be able to help Hikaru find a way to let her friendly intentions show?
3) Yuuzora Ensen: Minoru's looking for a girlfriend. When a cute girl called Anri shows up, remarks on his orange hair, and asks him to come with her, he goes along without hesitation. But where is she taking him?
4) Gomen: Matsumo has to deal with a confusing problem. What do you do when you're secretly in love with the boy your best friend is dating?
5) Tamagoyaki: Two girls deal with their relationships and learning what they truly want. [tethysdust]
Submitted releases are disabled for this Manga in some languages due to licensing restrictions. MangaHelpers Administration are aware of this and are following up with the relevant license holders.