Satomi Kei Jidaigeki Kessakusen
Summary and Preview
A collection of historical-period short stories, mostly dealing with samurai and traditional vengeance.
1) Ikiru: A samurai with a tragic past and no future meets a woman who is attempting to kill herself. Together, they try to build a new life.. but is his past dangerous enough to steal any happiness they may find?
2) Sukedachi: A samurai comes across a young woman who asks him to help her take vengeance for the death of her husband. He agrees, against his better judgement. He knows that if she learns a certain fact about him, things could go very badly...
3) Kaiun: Kazuma is a guy who seems to have no luck. However, he thinks things are finally going well when he finds himself with a lovely woman named Aya. Unfortunately, the incredibly cruel big shot in town decides to forcibly take Aya from him. Kazuma hatches a plan to avenge Aya, and hopes that this time, luck is with him...
4) Kaeriuchi: Life is tough for a tough-looking guy with a reputation as a murderer. People whisper about him, and inns turn him away. Nothing will get better for him until he settles a matter of vengeance...
5) Katakiuchi Jigoku Tabi: A woman and her son go on a journey for vengeance, only to find that their quarry has died before their arrival! How can their desire for vengeance be satisfied?
6) Goyoujou: A man leaves his very pregnant wife to deliver a message. It seems to be an important message, as multiple people attempt to kill him or trick him into giving it up. What could he be carrying that is so important?
7) Onshuu: Times are changing, and the government has outlawed the traditionally accepted forms of seeking vengeance. Now people are expected to live their own lives, and not dedicate them to avenging their dead loved ones. But what will happen to people whose lives are already bound to a search for vengeance that has suddenly become illegal? [tethysdust]
Submitted releases are disabled for this Manga in some languages due to licensing restrictions. MangaHelpers Administration are aware of this and are following up with the relevant license holders.