Summary and Preview
A collection of short stories:
1) Akubi-chan: Okada has a girlfriend, but he spends a lot of time with Haru, a girl who's working part-time at his company. Haru has a funny way of yawning while sticking her tongue out, and Okada finds himself drawn to her casual, comfortable presence.
2) Ningen wo Torou: A photographer in training, Osamu, begins learning to take pictures of people, specifically female models. He has to learn to interact with the models as a photographer, no matter how intimidating they are!
3) Nodo no Biribiri: Yamashiro is working at his part-time job at a music store, when the girl of his dreams walks in. But after she leaves, his colleague tells him that her name is Iruka, and he believes she's in her 40s! Could there be some mistake?
4) Knock! Knock! Knock!: Fusanosuke always copies the class notes of the girl who sits in front of him, Takeda, but when she invites him over to her house, does she have something more than note-sharing in mind?
5) Futari no Nozomi: Kenta and Makiko are dating, and they both like each other a lot. However, Makiko is starting to feel objectified from the emphasis Kenta places on sex, particularly since it's sometimes painful for her. Will they be able to work out their differences in what they want from the relationship?
6) Suki na Hito: A story about Ami, who hardly ever talks to anyone.
7) Unbalance: Tomoki asked out Sachiko, but she rejected him. Apparently, she sees him more as a child than a man. Tomoki may decide that he won't take no for an answer...
8) VOICE: Haruta's girlfriend, Yurie, typically doesn't express much emotion or feeling on the outside. It bothers him that she doesn't make any noise when they make love, despite the fact that she claims to enjoy it. Can they learn to communicate to both of their satisfaction?
9) Knock! Knock! Knock! (Takeda and Fusanosuke afterwards): A look at the future of Takeda and Fusa-chan.
10) Shibainu-in no Maid Machine: A story about Sayoko, a maid machine. [tethysdust]
Submitted releases are disabled for this Manga in some languages due to licensing restrictions. MangaHelpers Administration are aware of this and are following up with the relevant license holders.