Reinhard Van Astrea Vs Gray Fullbuster | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Reinhard Van Astrea Vs Gray Fullbuster

Who wins?

• Reinhard Van Astrea

• Gray Fullbuster

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Astrea. He looks like a badass, not an ugly perverted derp.

Dragoon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Im gkad you are not Juvia because you fail to see what Gray has brought in her life. How much he cares for her, how much he has sacrificed his life for her. It was because of Gray that Juvia was given a new lease in her life. You wouldbt know that because you dont know jackshit about Gray and Gruvia.

People in this thread act like hes some kind of wife beater when hes incredibly nice to girls. Esp with his relationship with Lucy Wendy and Cana.

You are a moderator and acting like this? If i was any girl. I would never want to date Laxus.

Team Gray ftw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hahahaha. No she wouldnt. Estecially when Gray is way more handsome hotter and better looking than that red hair fodder scrub.
Obvious troll is obvious

Medkaradaraba

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
^thats rich coming from an actual troll lmao. All of what I said is factual and logic. Something you cant comprehend.

Astrea. He looks like a badass, not an ugly perverted derp.
Is this post serious? Or straight up trolling?

Between the two Gray is obviously the badass while Reinscrub looks like an ugly perverted derp

Dragoon

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
^thats rich coming from an actual troll lmao. All of what I said is factual and logic. Something you cant comprehend.

Is this post serious? Or straight up trolling?

Between the two Gray is obviously the badass while Reinscrub looks like an ugly perverted derp
I don't see how people get a kick from acting like trolls but you do you man, you do you...

Lmao tho: "factual and logic"

Kek

Medkaradaraba

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
Team Reinhard. Do not know who the hell are this guy but i vote for him.
It sad what confirmation bias can do for certain individuals.

Its even bizarre how pathetic some of this bashing and hate Gray is getting and most if not all of it is not justified.

These people or old people lovers reak of salt just because Gray defeated their husband an old fart and that salt carried over to this thread._.

Sad enough that Gray one of the most genuine and kind hearted dudes in the show is getting bashed for pathetic reasons and is getting the most hate out of any guy in the rounds.

My opinion on the Rezero fandom has lost my respect for these people.

Gray is the clear underrdog. I will root for him harder now.

Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
wow, this place is salty :teehee, keep on with the bashing, as long as it involves fictional beings, please do not start attacking each other, after all this is a event to have fun, besides the salt involved!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You clearly want to eat Neinhardt's puny rod. Jeez no wonder you act salty when it comes down to it. So sad how an immature kid like you still posts kn Ft threads. @M3J.

Naruto better than Ft? Lmao.

Reinhard is trash compared to Gray.
I am not queer, I do not wish to partake in such event. But good job copying other people's posts, you get an A+ for that. Funny how you act like an immature idiot but you call others immature... I'm sure you're trolling.

Bet you don't even know which manga Reinhard comes from.

Tempus Fugit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
It sad what confirmation bias can do for certain individuals.

Its even bizarre how pathetic some of this bashing and hate Gray is getting and most if not all of it is not justified.

These people or old people lovers reak of salt just because Gray defeated their husband an old fart and that salt carried over to this thread._.

Sad enough that Gray one of the most genuine and kind hearted dudes in the show is getting bashed for pathetic reasons and is getting the most hate out of any guy in the rounds.

My opinion on the Rezero fandom has lost my respect for these people.

Gray is the clear underrdog. I will root for him harder now.
Is easy to write without knowing why I did not vote for Gray. Some MH buddy sent me the link of this poll, he said me to vote for Gray and I just wanted to troll him. End of the story.
For the record, I voted for Gray in the first round. :3c
Take care.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Im gkad you are not Juvia because you fail to see what Gray has brought in her life. How much he cares for her, how much he has sacrificed his life for her. It was because of Gray that Juvia was given a new lease in her life. You wouldbt know that because you dont know jackshit about Gray and Gruvia.

People in this thread act like hes some kind of wife beater when hes incredibly nice to girls. Esp with his relationship with Lucy Wendy and Cana.

You are a moderator and acting like this? If i was any girl. I would never want to date Laxus.

Team Gray ftw
In case you dont know, Gray is one of my favorite characters and Gruvia is my second OTP. :)

Do you know the meaning of "if I were"?

It's up to you if you would never want to date Laxus. Not everyone has same taste. :^_^

This event is basically about saltiness. No one is taking this event seriously. We all are having fun! :)

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Reinhard here.Gray comes close but still.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm voting for Gray because I don't know Reinhard. I did a quick read of him and want to note he's a decent selection... but I think Gray is too.

Team Gray ftw.
Juvia created that romance lmao. I emphasise romance because it's FT... If she wasn't persistent Gruvia wouldn't be a thing.

Caring about someone you love is standard for husband... isn't it?

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
looks like I found where the salt factory is...:fan

1 truck full of salt please

keep it coming guys! :cheerbunny :occa

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Medkaradaraba I don't think you should be calling people immature and childish when you yourself are one...

You say it's a fact that Gray is better? No, it's an opinion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish If you want to know more about Reinhard, I suggest watching the anime of RZ then reading the manga or LN as he doesn't have much screentime in the anime :) and I also suggest reading the magazine article about him.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Sadly he will win, but only because of the biased FT fandom. How many of the other characters do you even know? From this event ofc (ex: guts, kaneki, kamina etc...)
I know a good number of them, I finished YYH recently so I know who Kuwabara is, Tachibana Makoto, Gintoki, Kamina etc.
Why are you directing your salt at me? O.O

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Jesus Christ, are people that mad Wilhelm lost?
If Gray wins this round I hope he fights Reinhard's long lost asspulled sister next round so y'all can remain salty smh
Inb4 I eat my own words

Dragoon

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I know a good number of them, I finished YYH recently so I know who Kuwabara is, Tachibana Makoto, Gintoki, Kamina etc.
Why are you directing your salt at me? O.O
You stated that gray would win so confidently that I assumed you were one of those type of "readers" who only ever read FairyFale (see what I did there? I'm so clever :D) and its shitty kind of stories. Rave master was a better manga than FT by miles imo despite being by the same mangaka. Tho in general I don't consider mashima a good storyteller at all but comparing his two works- rave master actually tried with the story and gave some ecchi shit along the way, FT abuses the hell out of fan service and (personally) its characters become about as interesting as cardboard after zeref gets introduced. Too many fodder characters are introduced just to move the "story" along with the whole "nakama" schtick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.