Round of 16 - Erza vs. Jellal | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Erza vs. Jellal

Who Wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza fodderizes. I can literally show several feats of Erza's that eclipses anything Jellal has done so far.

Back up ur Jellal bias with feats not some weird fan portrayal which was never true in the first place.

Erza = Laxus. Erza used zero powers that weren't her own therefore she matched Laxus in a 1v1. I'm not entertaining this beaten and debunked argument again.

Jellal on the other hand got beaten up by Gears and if we check the other God Seeds stats, they are all legit fodder to high tier FT members. Wolven -> fodder stats, Doom -> fodder stats, and Metro's main body -> fodder stats. Before that he was shown to consistently beaten up by the weakest of the pack. Neinheart oneshotted him (and had to use his second strongest attack to oneshot Neinheart, the same Neinheart that was oneshotted by Base Natsu's no name attack) and the OS who were imprisoned and stagnant in PL beat him up while Erza was taking on 9Ds who could oneshot a 7kin with a finger flick and Ajeel who would fodderize Neinheart anytime of the week. She then stalemates Laxus and reacts to Suzaku's blindside attack while injured and tired. Erza oneshots Jellal by actual feats.

Jellal is not comparable to Erza at all. And plz don't try to use the Acno feats to justify him being Erza level bcs Erza beats him handily in that regard as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jellal = Laxus

Phaizzy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza wins, no one even knows how strong Jellal is, and since he ended up getting shafted in the Aldaron arc, chances are we never will
Jellal has always been hinted to be in like the top tier of FT.. (Erza, Laxus, Mira). He has always stayed in that bracket. The reason im going to give it to Erza is because Jellal most of his strong spells take time and rarely has any Close fighting style. Erza literally can consistently shoot swords at him and tire him up which also disrupts his spells. She is always quicker than jellal when he isnt using meteor.

Erza HIGH diff

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Erza will easily win. There is not much to say. EZ for Erza.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dodging Erza's attacks and refuting her attempts to create distance

Blitzing Erza without meteor.

Immobilizing Erza with bind snake.

Jellal is GOAT.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just more showings of why Jellal is pathetic 😂

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Jellal has always been hinted to be in like the top tier of FT.. (Erza, Laxus, Mira). He has always stayed in that bracket. The reason im going to give it to Erza is because Jellal most of his strong spells take time and rarely has any Close fighting style. Erza literally can consistently shoot swords at him and tire him up which also disrupts his spells. She is always quicker than jellal when he isnt using meteor.

Erza HIGH diff
Sure, and generally I assume he's quite powerful. Still hasn't got the feats to win this fight though.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
And are we going to ignore how she matched his every move? ok
Where? He got off more punches to her sword swings. More spells to her spells, left her more damaged. What did she win in? What did she match him in?

Erza fodderizes. I can literally show several feats of Erza's that eclipses anything Jellal has done so far.

Back up ur Jellal bias with feats not some weird fan portrayal which was never true in the first place.

Erza = Laxus. Erza used zero powers that weren't her own therefore she matched Laxus in a 1v1. I'm not entertaining this beaten and debunked argument again.

Jellal on the other hand got beaten up by Gears and if we check the other God Seeds stats, they are all legit fodder to high tier FT members. Wolven -> fodder stats, Doom -> fodder stats, and Metro's main body -> fodder stats. Before that he was shown to consistently beaten up by the weakest of the pack. Neinheart oneshotted him (and had to use his second strongest attack to oneshot Neinheart, the same Neinheart that was oneshotted by Base Natsu's no name attack) and the OS who were imprisoned and stagnant in PL beat him up while Erza was taking on 9Ds who could oneshot a 7kin with a finger flick and Ajeel who would fodderize Neinheart anytime of the week. She then stalemates Laxus and reacts to Suzaku's blindside attack while injured and tired. Erza oneshots Jellal by actual feats.

Jellal is not comparable to Erza at all. And plz don't try to use the Acno feats to justify him being Erza level bcs Erza beats him handily in that regard as well.

Maybe you can help the rest of us, and show where that beating and debunking happening? Cause I see allot of ignoring facts (Taking Neinhart’s blow to save someone, ignoring OS shown growth and updated powers) but not a single instance of that.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where? He got off more punches to her sword swings. More spells to her spells, left her more damaged. What did she win in? What did she match him in?

Maybe you can help the rest of us, and show where that beating and debunking happening? Cause I see allot of ignoring facts (Taking Neinhart’s blow to save someone, ignoring OS shown growth and updated powers) but not a single instance of that.
"Tanking" means he didn't get oneshotted and he braced for impact and was still oneshotted. OS never grew since they've been in jail for the last seven years. Where are you getting this interpretation that OS had power increase when the story has already stated they have been imprisoned until the Tartaros arc.

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Laxus was the clear superior to me in that battle, in the sense that he was the force that was on the offensive for most of the battle (only exception being when Erza pulled out Natsu/Gray swords).
Erza just had more endurance/durability, to last through all of that. Cause she's a massive tank.

Erza had boosts from DS mseal, and Natsu/Gray swords. And Laxus was still overwhelming. The entire battle Erza was commenting on how strong Laxus was. Erza was the clear underdog in that fight.

And Laxus had already defeated Kyria prior to that battle, and used a secret art on her IIRC.

He went down later, and got up earlier carrying her around.

Why do you even try lmao? We both know Jko is never budging on Jellal.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jello has literally zero feats on par with Erza. Y'all call me a hater but shown me no zero feats that are comparable to Erza lol. You guys run to a fan made portrayal to hype the man up which is hilarious bcs no other person uses fan made portrayal but Jellal. I wonder why? :hmm Oh, I know, bcs his feats suck. :yodawg

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Jello has literally zero feats on par with Erza. Y'all call me a hater but shown me no zero feats that are comparable to Erza lol. You guys run to a fan made portrayal to hype the man up which is hilarious bcs no other person uses fan made portrayal but Jellal. I wonder why? :hmm Oh, I know, bcs his feats suck. :yodawg
Nah, we've debated this a thousand times, it's pointless lol. Anything I could say to you now has already been said to you many times before

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Say what you want but.....

Jellal didn't get hit once against Erza, has a barrier that can block Acnologia's attacks, and bind snake is more proven against current Erza tiers than macro.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I go with Jellal.

Honestly even with lack of feats I consider him a Gildarts tier.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kiria didn't get hit once by Erza in their first encounter and she was fodderize later on, two Erza clearly held back and the battle was used for jokes, three bind snake only works on offguard opponents and four Erza already proven suceptible to hax like Macro countless times b4 hand so no bind snake is not better than macro. It is actually pretty garbage bcs it needs set up while Macro doesn't. Finally, Jellal blocked an attack meant for a half dead Wendy. Acno only uses force necessary enough to kill his opponents so he blocked a Wendy killer attack. Oh and Wendy actually tanked Acno hits from an enhanced Acno later on along with Rogue and several other characters. So not impressive in the slightest. He has a shield that can block a slightly above Base Wendy level attack :yodawg

I like how macro was brought in when no one was even talking about it either.

Now let bring back consistent feats. Beat up Gears who straight scales to fodder. One got beat by Base Gray (who went through two battles beforehand) and Juvia (fodder), and the other two got beat up by legit fodder. Yeah, the fact that he needed GC to win and was beat up prior by guy who is legit fodder is surprisingly poor showing. Then we move back to Neinheart in which he was too slow to fully react to Neinheart's fodder attack and got KOed from it. An enhanced Neinheart failed to KO Lucy and Happy with a far stronger attack.

Let's move back to current now in which we use feats from a toying around Erza. Toying around Erza is Kiria level, how do we know this bcs every single time Erza toys around she legit gets beat up by people she could fodderize. Kagura, Minerva, Ikagura, Kiria, and so on and so forth. The only thing that matter is when Erza takes a fight seriously which is usually in R2 of a fight and Laxus did that which is why she was forced to used her best stuff in R1 lol.

Imagine a decade worth of feats and all it amounts to is having a joke battle with Erza, and blocking an attack from Jobberlogia. Same jobberlogia who couldn't even kill a Natsu who just came out of a fight with Zeref in which he lost the use of one arm and used most of his magic up.

You guys just summed up for me why Jellal is the most unimpressive "high" tier character in FT. Instead of objectively looking at his mediocre feats, we hear about is made up fan portrayal which has amounted to nothing in the past decade.

Nah, we've debated this a thousand times, it's pointless lol. Anything I could say to you now has already been said to you many times before
I bring up actual feats and all you guys do is shout fan portrayal or he blocked Jobberlogia like that is supposed to be impressive. Oh and the good ol' dismissiveness of anti feats to the point Jello fans try to say he got knocked out by anchor instead of admitting he got knocked out by Neinheart. Then we have Jellal fans who think he is impressive for oneshotting a S12, but that same S12 was oneshotted while in enhanced by Basic Natsu punch. Basic FD >= a charged up GC. The man is pathetic in feats and is only held up on a pedestal from fan made portrayal and straight up wank. Jellal bias is real. Majority of this thread shows that.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
One got beat by Base Gray (who went through two battles beforehand) and Juvia (fodder)
Why are you bringing base Gray here? Aren't you the guy who said Unison attacks are greater than his des attacks?

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I bring up actual feats and all you guys do is shout fan portrayal or he blocked Jobberlogia like that is supposed to be impressive. Oh and the good ol' dismissiveness of anti feats to the point Jello fans try to say he got knocked out by anchor instead of admitting he got knocked out by Neinheart. Then we have Jellal fans who think he is impressive for oneshotting a S12, but that same S12 was oneshotted while in enhanced by Basic Natsu punch. Basic FD >= a charged up GC. The man is pathetic in feats and is only held up on a pedestal from fan made portrayal and straight up wank. Jellal bias is real. Majority of this thread shows that.
Nah, not doing it anymore. Pointless

And you actually think I'm Jellal fan lmao :facepalm

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are you bringing base Gray here? Aren't you the guy who said Unison attacks are greater than his des attacks?
Bcs he was beaten by Base Gray who wasn't even fresh lol. Yeah, then I reread the arc and accepted the fact that God Seeds bar Aldo are fodder. I was on copium and then I got off of it. Only Metro's golems or Wolven's copy ability are the only thing worth noting, their stats are straight up fodder tier. Metro got hurt by a Ice Hammer... :yodawg

Nah, not doing it anymore. Pointless

And you actually think I'm Jellal fan lmao :facepalm
You are tho. :fan

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Metro got hurt by a Ice Hammer... :yodawg
But you still wank him having good stats because he went down to a Unison Raid far above DES spells from Gray?.

Status
Not open for further replies.