Round of 16 - Erza vs. Jellal | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Erza vs. Jellal

Who Wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
But you still wank him having good stats because he went down to a Unison Raid far above DES spells from Gray?.
No, I legit already said I don't 😐
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao how?
Bruh I haven't been in an intense discussion on here for awhile but last time I debated you on this topic you were. I'm pretty sure you were one of the one's that believed he drowned before he got KO and that argument is only enforced by Jellal fans lol.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not then, only now because you want to downplay Gears because Jellal fought him.
Tf? I already said Metro's main body was trash countless times before. But continue on with your own narrative ig 😂

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Bruh I haven't been in an intense discussion on here for awhile but last time I debated you on this topic you were. I'm pretty sure you were one of the one's that believed he drowned before he got KO and that argument is only enforced by Jellal fans lol.
Yea I believe that because that's what happened lol. That doesn't make me his fan, there are very few characters I like in this series and Jellal sure as hell isn't one of them.

He had no injuries and was as good as new once Kagura sucked out water from him, so what does that say? To me it says he was unconscious because of ingesting too much water due to the force of the blast. If he was indeed one shot because of damage, Kagura sucking out water wouldn't have bought him back to as good as new.

If you think I'm biased, name people who you think are truly unbiased about this character and ask them about it

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Kiria didn't get hit once by Erza in their first encounter and she was fodderize later on, two Erza clearly held back and the battle was used for jokes, three bind snake only works on offguard opponents and four Erza already proven suceptible to hax like Macro countless times b4 hand so no bind snake is not better than macro. It is actually pretty garbage bcs it needs set up while Macro doesn't. Finally, Jellal blocked an attack meant for a half dead Wendy. Acno only uses force necessary enough to kill his opponents so he blocked a Wendy killer attack. Oh and Wendy actually tanked Acno hits from an enhanced Acno later on along with Rogue and several other characters. So not impressive in the slightest. He has a shield that can block a slightly above Base Wendy level attack :yodawg

I like how macro was brought in when no one was even talking about it either.

Now let bring back consistent feats. Beat up Gears who straight scales to fodder. One got beat by Base Gray (who went through two battles beforehand) and Juvia (fodder), and the other two got beat up by legit fodder. Yeah, the fact that he needed GC to win and was beat up prior by guy who is legit fodder is surprisingly poor showing. Then we move back to Neinheart in which he was too slow to fully react to Neinheart's fodder attack and got KOed from it. An enhanced Neinheart failed to KO Lucy and Happy with a far stronger attack.

Let's move back to current now in which we use feats from a toying around Erza. Toying around Erza is Kiria level, how do we know this bcs every single time Erza toys around she legit gets beat up by people she could fodderize. Kagura, Minerva, Ikagura, Kiria, and so on and so forth. The only thing that matter is when Erza takes a fight seriously which is usually in R2 of a fight and Laxus did that which is why she was forced to used her best stuff in R1 lol.

Imagine a decade worth of feats and all it amounts to is having a joke battle with Erza, and blocking an attack from Jobberlogia. Same jobberlogia who couldn't even kill a Natsu who just came out of a fight with Zeref in which he lost the use of one arm and used most of his magic up.

You guys just summed up for me why Jellal is the most unimpressive "high" tier character in FT. Instead of objectively looking at his mediocre feats, we hear about is made up fan portrayal which has amounted to nothing in the past decade.

I bring up actual feats and all you guys do is shout fan portrayal or he blocked Jobberlogia like that is supposed to be impressive. Oh and the good ol' dismissiveness of anti feats to the point Jello fans try to say he got knocked out by anchor instead of admitting he got knocked out by Neinheart. Then we have Jellal fans who think he is impressive for oneshotting a S12, but that same S12 was oneshotted while in enhanced by Basic Natsu punch. Basic FD >= a charged up GC. The man is pathetic in feats and is only held up on a pedestal from fan made portrayal and straight up wank. Jellal bias is real. Majority of this thread shows that.
I agree on the portrayal, not on the form :).

Yes, for me, Jellal was a good wizard in the past but he had no feats since long. His ultimate one was vs Jura but this portrayal of one of the strongest wizard in GmG explode when he had "hard time" with Orascion Seis whose Magic were in Chronostasis.

Yes, Erza always jobs at the beginning of a fight, until being more serious and reverses the situation. At climax PoF she can OS a foe who fodderized her when she was jobbing. So, Yes, I understand you.

I still do respect Jellal for his versatility but he isn't currently at Erza nor Laxus's level anymore. That was in the past and then, not sure he really was.

Yes, Erza's jobbing vs Jellal was same as Erza jobbing vs Kyria. We know the gap between serious Erza who put Laxus at his best RL to rival her and the jobbing one who same Laxus OS her Lightning Empress Armor as well as Kyria with classic lightning wich is far weaker. The gap is huge.

I can say
Laxus RL = Erza (serious) >>> Kyria = Jellal = Jobbing Erza.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yea I believe that because that's what happened lol. That doesn't make me his fan, there are very few characters I like in this series and Jellal sure as hell isn't one of them.

He had no injuries and was as good as new once Kagura sucked out water from him, so what does that say? To me it says he was unconscious because of ingesting too much water due to the force of the blast. If he was indeed one shot because of damage, Kagura sucking out water wouldn't have bought him back to as good as new.

If you think I'm biased, name people who you think are truly unbiased about this character and ask them about it
You don't instantly lose consciousness while drowning even Kagura wasn't unconscious and she was practically in the same boat as he was.

Bcs he was hit on his back ergo the part covered by his lothes part and came out the water therefore there wouldn't be dirt or damage markers on his clothes.

Yes, only Jellal fans really think he drowned then became unconscious which makes utterly no sense. He somehow was drowning and was too weak to blow an anchor off of him. BoS Lucy had Aquarius chuck an entire boat into the harbor and current Jellal is weaker than an anchor. An anchor that Kagura herself chucked off of him.
I agree on the portrayal, not on the form :).

Yes, for me, Jellal was a good wizard in the past but he had no feats since long. His ultimate one was vs Jura but this portrayal of one of the strongest wizard in GmG explode when he had "hard time" with Orascion Seis whose Magic were in Chronostasis.

Yes, Erza always jobs at the beginning of a fight, until being more serious and reverses the situation. At climax PoF she can OS a foe who fodderized her when she was jobbing. So, Yes, I understand you.

I still do respect Jellal for his versatility but he isn't currently at Erza nor Laxus's level anymore. That was in the past and then, not sure he really was.

Yes, Erza's jobbing vs Jellal was same as Erza jobbing vs Kyria. We know the gap between serious Erza who put Laxus at his best RL to rival her and the jobbing one who same Laxus OS her Lightning Empress Armor as well as Kyria with classic lightning wich is, far weaker. The gap is huge.

I can say
Laxus RL = Erza (serious) >>> Kyria = Jellal = Jobbing Erza.
Thank you.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Self-destruction circle and Erza is destroyed. We will :party:party after Jellal clears this round. The man who made Acno go dragon form with his GC. So I found this wonderful quote from none other than master debater @Jko. I'll bold the part.

Kiria didn't get hit once by Erza in their first encounter and she was fodderize later on, two Erza clearly held back and the battle was used for jokes, three bind snake only works on offguard opponents and four Erza already proven suceptible to hax like Macro countless times b4 hand so no bind snake is not better than macro. It is actually pretty garbage bcs it needs set up while Macro doesn't. Finally, Jellal blocked an attack meant for a half dead Wendy. Acno only uses force necessary enough to kill his opponents so he blocked a Wendy killer attack. Oh and Wendy actually tanked Acno hits from an enhanced Acno later on along with Rogue and several other characters. So not impressive in the slightest. He has a shield that can block a slightly above Base Wendy level attack :yodawg

I like how macro was brought in when no one was even talking about it either.

Now let bring back consistent feats. Beat up Gears who straight scales to fodder. One got beat by Base Gray (who went through two battles beforehand) and Juvia (fodder), and the other two got beat up by legit fodder. Yeah, the fact that he needed GC to win and was beat up prior by guy who is legit fodder is surprisingly poor showing. Then we move back to Neinheart in which he was too slow to fully react to Neinheart's fodder attack and got KOed from it. An enhanced Neinheart failed to KO Lucy and Happy with a far stronger attack.

Let's move back to current now in which we use feats from a toying around Erza. Toying around Erza is Kiria level, how do we know this bcs every single time Erza toys around she legit gets beat up by people she could fodderize. Kagura, Minerva, Ikagura, Kiria, and so on and so forth. The only thing that matter is when Erza takes a fight seriously which is usually in R2 of a fight and Laxus did that which is why she was forced to used her best stuff in R1 lol.

Imagine a decade worth of feats and all it amounts to is having a joke battle with Erza, and blocking an attack from Jobberlogia. Same jobberlogia who couldn't even kill a Natsu who just came out of a fight with Zeref in which he lost the use of one arm and used most of his magic up.

You guys just summed up for me why Jellal is the most unimpressive "high" tier character in FT. Instead of objectively looking at his mediocre feats, we hear about is made up fan portrayal which has amounted to nothing in the past decade.

I bring up actual feats and all you guys do is shout fan portrayal or he blocked Jobberlogia like that is supposed to be impressive. Oh and the good ol' dismissiveness of anti feats to the point Jello fans try to say he got knocked out by anchor instead of admitting he got knocked out by Neinheart. Then we have Jellal fans who think he is impressive for oneshotting a S12, but that same S12 was oneshotted while in enhanced by Basic Natsu punch. Basic FD >= a charged up GC. The man is pathetic in feats and is only held up on a pedestal from fan made portrayal and straight up wank. Jellal bias is real. Majority of this thread shows that.
He said, "Acno only uses the necessary force to kill the opponent". It must have been really necessary for him to become a dragon. @Jko has also indirectly acknowledged Jellal's greatness who are we to speak.

:oooh:oooh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dodging Erza's attacks and refuting her attempts to create distance
Erza is sweating. She must have got bit tired after blocking full force slash from Jellal.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Self-destruction circle and Erza is destroyed. We will :party:party after Jellal clears this round. The man who made Acno go dragon form with his GC. So I found this wonderful quote from none other than master debater @Jko. I'll bold the part.

He said, "Acno only uses the necessary force to kill the opponent". It must have been really necessary for him to become a dragon. @Jko has also indirectly acknowledged Jellal's greatness who are we to speak.

:oooh:oooh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erza is sweating. She must have got bit tired after blocking full force slash from Jellal.
Yeah, bcs context doesn't matter. This is just sad. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Yeah, bcs context doesn't matter. This is just sad. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Nah It was necessary for him like you have said.

@Brandish μ Are the participant's bloodlust or not in character?

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah It was necessary for him like you have said.

@Brandish μ Are the participant's bloodlust or not in character?
Nah, I never said he kills in every single one of his attacks. In that moment he only meant to kill Wendy and thus only use the neccessary force on her which is why I stated he only uses the neccessary force to kill his opponent. Like I said, context matters. :errr

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Nah, I never said he kills in every single one of his attacks. In that moment he only meant to kill Wendy and thus only use the neccessary force on her which is why I stated he only use the neccessary force to kill.
Exactly he needed to kill Wendy who is DS. But Jellal jumped in between and attacked Acno. He realized he wouldn't be able to get to Wendy(his life purpose) without turning into a dragon.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Are the participant's bloodlust or not in character?
If participants are bloodlust with all they can do as potential, like climax PoF for Erza, it's not even a mid diff. It's a stomp in Erza's favour.

In 100YQ, show me where I am wrong....

I don't see anything new about Jellal since Albareth. Laxus improved a lot since a year in every stats (Erza's statements about his power, strength and durability after tanking her dual elemental slash). Erza matched him in the end.

We will :party:party after Jellal clears this round.
You can. That prooves nothing. Neither of them will be Champion, not even in the Final. Jellal can have more fans to votes for him but Jellal has nothing in his weaponeries that can put down a tank like Erza who could withstand Laxus's enheance new magic until he was exaust.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
If participants are bloodlust with all they can do as potential, like climax PoF for Erza, it's not even a mid diff. It's a stomp in Erza's favour.
POF is a made-up turn by fans there is no such thing. Tell that Mashima he would laugh at you.

In 100YQ, show me where I am wrong....

I don't see anything new about Jellal since Albareth. Laxus improved a lot since a year in every stats (Erza's statements about his power, strength and durability after tanking her dual elemental slash). Erza matched him in the end.
Dodging Erza's attacks and refuting her attempts to create distance

Blitzing Erza without meteor.

Immobilizing Erza with bind snake.

Jellal is GOAT.
Here it is. Beautifully explained.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Exactly he needed to kill Wendy who is DS. But Jellal jumped in between and attacked Acno. He realized he wouldn't be able to get to Wendy(his life purpose) without turning into a dragon.
This is just trolling at this point. 🙃

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
He realized he wouldn't be able to get to Wendy(his life purpose) without turning into a dragon.
Are you saying that human Acnologia is not strong enough to fight Jellal without turning into a Dragon ? Acno jobbed with him. Acno jobbed with every opponents who faced him.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
You can. That prooves nothing. Neither of them will be Champion, not even in the Final. Jellal can have more fans to votes for him but Jellal has nothing in his weaponeries that can put down a tank like Erza who could withstand Laxus's enheance new magic until he was exaust.
It proves Jellal can kick Erza's ass.

Are you saying that human Acnologia is not strong enough to fight Jellal without turning into a Dragon ? Acno jobbed with him. Acno jobbed with every opponents who faced him.
What jobberlogia is fanfiction. He never jobs when it comes to DS. There is no such thing. He is strong but not strong enough to one-shot Jellal as you think. That's why he turned into a dragon, he was desperate to kill Wendy and go after the rest of the dragons. Acno always job doesn't fly. He was pissed off at Natsu for mentioning his parents and attacked him with anger although it did nothing.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The copium levels are high. Dodging attacks from an embarrassed Erza is the cream of the crop of Jellal's feats.

This just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.